" Sorry, I seem to have wasted your time. "

" It's not like that guild master, but thank you for answering our questions. "

" No problem, if you have more questions you can ask them directly to the association Hunter "

" Yes, I will keep that in mind "

After finishing his conversation with Izuku, Nighteye turned to his sidekicks and then gave them instructions to continue their work which had been postponed.

" Mirio and Centipeder, you can continue your patrol, Bubble and I will continue our part, and if anything happens, contact me immediately. "

" Yes, Sir! "

Izuku momentarily watched how Nighteye gave directions to his subordinates which for a moment reminded him of Ichirou in the past. This undoubtedly made Izuku's mood drop again, but he quickly erased those thoughts and diverted them to something else. He walked over to Nighteye's group and spoke to them again.

" By the way, if you don't mind, could I come along for a walk with Togata-san? Coincidentally, the place Togata-san is patrolling is in the same direction as Dawn's office. "

Nighteye seemed silent for a moment while looking at Izuku carefully. After a short silence, Nighteye then gave his response.

" Well, I'm not sure, how about you Mirio? "

" I don't mind I feel honored to be with the greatest Hunter in Japan. "

Hearing Mirio's positive answer, Nighteye just sighed. Even though he didn't show it too much, Nighteye was a little worried. He was worried that something would happen if he left Mirio with Izuku.

Nighteye's worries were not unfounded, they came from the unpleasant aura he felt from Izuku when they first met, which also left a bad first impression. Even though it's not good to judge people too quickly on a first meeting, the frightening aura that occasionally radiates from Izuku makes it hard to forget him.

" Fine if you agree, but make sure to be careful "

" Okay sir "

" Alright, you can go "

Following Nighteye's instructions, both Mirio and Nighteye's sidekicks began to move to their destination. Izuku followed them after giving a brief farewell to the Hunter association agents.

*
*
*

Izuku and Mirio, who had left the location where the gate appeared, walked slowly through the city. While accompanying Mirio on patrol, Izuku occasionally talks about Mirio.

" Hmm... so your hero name means your wish to save millions of people? Is that why you wrote one million on your costume? "

" It's a bit embarrassing, but it's true. However, not all I want to be is a human who saves millions of people. "

" like All Might? "

" Yeah, almost like that "

" Then Lemilion-san, are you also a fan of All Might? "

" Not to the point of being a fan, but I admire him since he is also a teacher at my school, even though he is more focused on teaching first grade. "

" I see "

" But if we talk about fans, it's Sir, he spends every free time watching All Might videos. "

" Yes, I've heard of him too. After all, he's a sidekick who worked with All Might several years ago. "

While Izuku and Mirio were talking, Izuku suddenly felt a presence quickly approaching them which made him stop for a moment and turn his head in the direction the presence came from. When he looked towards the dark alley beside him, in the darkness he could see a girl running towards them.