I wake up again and I am in a lavish hotel room with two beds and a massive bathroom. The light from the sunrise is welcoming me into the room on this gorgeous morning.

I look over to see John asleep beside me in nothing but his boxers. I guess he got a little lazy last night and didn't want to hunt for his pajamas.

I then look the other way and see Emmy on the other bed, fast asleep cuddling with one of the stuffed animals that Tree and Steve got her while shopping in Singapore.

I sigh and cover my eyes with my hands when I feel a hand snake around my waist.

I look over at John who still has his eyes closed but is pulling me closer.

"Tay, baby it's too early. Come back to bed." he mutters, pulling my body closer to his.

I chuckle and role over so that we can spoon and he gets all of the cuddles he wants.

Thirty minutes later he starts stirring and groans. After a minute he gets up and wanders off to the bathroom.

At this point I get up and change into some comfy clothes for my day off and check on Emmy who is still asleep.

As I am pulling my shirt over my head John walks back in and stops to watch the show before continuing back to the bed where he places a kiss on my cheek.

"You look beautiful." He says, placing a kiss on my lips.

I smile and lean back into him.

A few minutes pass and I turn around to look into his eyes. "What are you wanting to do today?"

He smiles, "I don't really know. Whatever you wanna do, but honestly I am still tired. These last few days have been hectic." He finishes placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nod my head in agreement. "Some of these days are very chaotic. THe plane rides do not help the situation either. However, we need to go out and do something when we are in a new place. How about we go explore?"

John nods his head. "Okay, that sounds great. We might need to get the stroller for Emmy. I don't believe she is gonna wanna walk all that time."

I nod my head. "Yeah probably."

John places a kiss on my head before getting out of bed.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I ask.

He looks back and grins, "If we are going out I need a shower."

I lean back on the bed watching him retreat to the bathroom.

An hour goes by and all three of us are ready to head out the door and explore Osaka.

When we go out at first Emmy refuses to sit in the stroller; however, 20 minutes in and she is in the stroller sipping on her cup.

While out we stop at some stores, and we visit a shrine. We also go by and explore a temple as well as experience a Tea ceremony.

The tea ceremony was a fun experience but the tea was not to my liking. John was okay with it but agreed he would rather have a nice southern sweet tea.

All in all we are out for about 7 hours before we head back to the hotel. When we get back Emmy is already asleep. So as John breaks down the stroller. I put the sleeping baby in the bed.

After a minute John comes over and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Tree is coming over to watch Emmy for a little bit. Wanna Join me?" He asks.

I raise an eyebrow. "Where are you going?"

He grins, "A cooking class."

I laugh, "A what?"

"A cooking class. They are going to teach us how to make dumplings and Ramen."

I nod my head and we wait for Tree, who arrives after a few minutes. 

John and I both leave Emmy with Tree and head out to the cooking class hand in hand.

On the way there, we stop for a drink and look at a koi fish pond where John places a kiss on my forehead. After a few distractions, we finally arrive at the class and walk in.

Inside the room is set up like similar to a traditional restaurant. However, everyone there is wearing some sort of robe which I guess is acting as an apron. We walk up to the reception desk where a lady quickly checks us in and shows us to a seat.

Once seated another lady comes by and starts to guide us through the steps of making dumplings.

John and I both try to create dumplings and Mine are decent; However, John's looks like a hot mess making him pout.

"Why are yours so good but mine look like crap?" he pouts.

I smile, "Practice. Maybe you should cook more at the house?" I suggest.

He sighs, "I guess so."

He tries again and it also looks a little rough.

"Or maybe I should just let you make dumplings."

I shake my head chuckling.

As we continue making dumplings we talk about random mess from the last few days. I talk about the problem we are having in one of the tour sets. John talks about the pranks war he started with Paul. Overall this was a great experience.

Once the dumplings are done, the lady comes back and gives us instructions to make the ramen. We quickly follow her lead and work together to make our ramen. Soon after we are all done and can sit down to eat our work.

I look at John and smile. "This was fun."

"It was. Wasn't it?" He responds with a smile spread across his face.

I grin and place a kiss on his cheek before I continue eating.