Chapter Forty-Four

FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER LEAD SINGER MARRIED!

Luke Hemmings, the frontman and rhythm guitarist of the band Five Seconds of Summer was rumoured to be with the professional Photographer, Maeve Linton. But it seems she just had a name change! The two posted on their story of these two photos and it seems Maeve is dressed in a wedding dress.

Maeve posted a photo a few months back of her wearing an engagement ring and fans were over the moon.

However, before that, fans had been speculating that they were already together and they had just let the world known without saying a thing.

Luke has been seen multiple times with Maeve in public, and they have been looking amazing.

Read more on....

Photos from Ryan Fleming

Sweet. The room was filled with sweetness and pure love. Their lips found each other every time, their fingers laced together, breaths in sync. Pupils dilated in the dim lighting, the lamp on the coffee table was their only source of light. Goosebumps rose on her skin as lips made a trail down her throat to her chest.

Maeve giggled softly as his stubble grazed over her delicate skin. His hand moved up to her hair to removed all the pins that held her hair in a perfect wave and plaits.

Michael and Crystal had given a small wedding gift to have a little home on ghetto outskirts to be rented out for a night and most of the day. So Michael had given Luke the keys to the home just before they left the reception.

Now the couple stood at doorway of the home, Luke had just closed her door after bringing her in bridal style. His nose brushed hers as he deepened the kiss, her lips parted slightly and grabbed her jaw softly. His body pressed against hers and backed her up against the wall. Strands of her dark hair fell to her face, Luke pulled away and pushed her hair away and stared down at her swollen lips. Her eyes fluttered as his lips hovered just over hers, the once lustful eyes now were only full of love as she stared up at him. His chest was pressed against hers and she swore she felt his heart quicken the longer they stared.