Chapter Two

The newlyweds drank some more, stumbled further towards the hotel that Luke recognised. The alcohol and the blood was rushing inside of his body, he clutched onto the certificates when they entered the hotel and going to the very top floor.

Maeve leant against the cool and sighed, her eyes carefully watching the man press the button and when he looked back towards her, her heart raced. The elevator doors closed and Luke stepped forward, his fingers trailing towards her parted lips.

Luke bowed his head slightly, his eyes a dark blue now, he hid his face into the crook of her neck, his lips kissing her skin roughly, the hairs on his jaw tickled her, and his teeth grazed over her sweet spot. Her eyes fluttered shut, and her fingers found his curls again and tugged. Maeve gasped as his teeth grazed roughly across her skin, he pulled back and pressed his lips to hers. Luke pressed himself roughly against her causing her to whimper and pulling at his hair even more.

The elevator dings and the doors open, Luke sighed against her lips and locked his fingers into hers that were in his hair. He gently pulled her along to the end of the hallway.

Maeve lifted her other hand to her lips and a buzzing feeling emitted from her skin. She watched Luke's back as they walked and how he would constantly look back at her with a small smile but with lust filled in his eyes. As they reached the end of the hall, Luke removed his hand from hers and unlocked the door with the keycard and pushed open the door.

Maeve stepped forward and before she could step inside the hotel room, her body was lifted in the air. Maeve squealed as she was held bridal style and Luke walked inside and closed the door behind him with his foot. Luke bit his lip as he smiled down at Maeve, his drunken haze pulling him into the bedroom.

He placed Maeve at the end of the bed, leaning down and pressing his lips softly against hers. Maeve allowed Luke to step between her legs and pulled him closer by his tank top. The wedding certificates were long forgotten about on the floor as Luke gripped onto her thigh and squeezed roughly at her flesh. His rings grazing her hot skin, his fingers pushing the satin dress further up her body.

Luke's hand moved between her thighs and his fingers grazed over her underwear and her hips bucked forward at the sudden touch. Luke smirked into the heated kiss and his fingers moved skilfully as he pulled her underwear away and grazed over her slick folds. Maeve pulled away from his kiss and whimpered as he slipped a finger inside of her. Luke watched her face morph into pleasure, she met his lustful eyes and a moan escaped past her lips as he added another finger and moved quickly. The pressure in the pit of her stomach builds and their lips met once more until Luke knelt down.

"W-what are you-" Maeve frowned in confusion until it turned to pure bliss. His stubble tickled her thighs as he kissed the inside of her thighs before giving all of his attention to her. Maeve's fingers tangled in his curls as she moaned his name as her legs started to slightly shake and she could feel her legs falling to his head.

Maeve squeezed her eyes shut as her body shook and Luke lifted his head and licked his lips. He hummed with a small smile and leaned forward and kissed her lips, Maeve hummed against his lips and crawled further up the bed. Her heels slipping from her feet and Luke slipped his shoes off and followed her up the bed.

His large hands wrapped around her hips and squeezing them slightly. He sat up and Maeve watched him carefully as he brought her hand to his lips. Kissing each knuckle before grabbing her bare ring finger. Taking his own ring off and slipping it on to her own, the ring was slightly loose, too big for her own.

"My beautiful wife." Luke smiled and Maeve giggled and pulled him into another kiss. Her fingers moved to the end of his top and pulled it up his body and pulled away, Luke was quick to remove his top and reached behind Maeve and unbuttoned her dress. He pulled it over her head and a groan rumbled from his chest and into his throat.