Chapter Eighteen

"What's wrong Maeve? Frustrated?"

Maeve gulped as she stared up at his dark gaze, his hair falling before his eyes slightly. Maeve wanted to yank him forward by his loose shirt, her eyes dancing over his broad figure that just towered over her. His cologne was strong and invasive, but she loved it.

"No." Maeve's brows knitted together trying to keep a poker face to him, but Luke see her crumbling beneath him anyways.

"No?" Luke asked leaning down slightly, his fingers grazing up her bare thigh before meeting the end of her dress. "You sure Angel?" He cocked his head and watched her eyes flicker to his lips.

His hand raised further beneath her dress, squeezing her thigh along the way. The rings on his fingers were cold to her hot skin, leaving a cold trail of goosebumps up her leg. His hand reached her inner thigh and was just inches away from where she needed him most.

His knuckle grazed over her clothed clit and her eyes immediately closed. "Cat got your tongue?" Luke whispered as he moved her underwear to one side and his fingers grazed over her bare clit. He smirked and removed his hand away from her, she exhaled quickly and watched him move away from her.

"No." Maeve rasped, a light smirk forming on her face. Luke sat down beside her causing a frown to form on her face, his head dipped down to her neck and kissed her soft skin.

"I want you to ride my thigh." Was not the words Maeve had expected to leave Luke's mouth. Maeve froze, her eyes widening slightly and her cheeks reddening slightly. Luke grabbed her jaw softly and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "I-if you don't that's fine." Immediately Maeve moved to his leg and gripped his hair, pulling his head back slightly.

Luke cursed mentally and gripped onto her hips as a smirk played on her lips. "You play this innocent act, but Angel, I know what you truly are." He rasped as he looked into her dark brown eyes.

"Do you?" She leaned forward in a whisper, her lips just below his ear before pressing them to his neck. One hand moved from his hair down to his chest and found the last few buttons of his shirt. Her fingers fumbled with them but she had managed to undo the last few and untucking his shirt from his pants.

"You going to keep talking or are you going to move your hips like a good girl? Hmm?" He hummed and cocked his head to the side, moving his neck away from her lips. It was Luke's turn to wear the smirk once more and his eyes flicked down to her rapidly raising chest. "Two can play that game, Angel." Luke mumbled and pressed his lips to the base of her neck and he gave her hips one last squeeze.

Maeve slowly moved her hips causing a light whimper to escape past her lips, her head rolling back slightly and Luke's lips moved further up her neck towards her jaw. His teeth grazing her delicate skin and then sucking over the bruised skin. Her quiet whimpers and moans were enough to set Luke off, his grip would tighten and he found that the space in his pants was no more.

Maeve picked up her pace and her hand ran up his exposed chest to his shoulder and pushing off his shirt. She moved her head back down as Luke pulled way and slipped the shirt off his arms before placing his hand back on her body. Her lips just above his ear and his name fell under her breath that sent a shiver up Luke's spine.

Her lips found his neck and she clawed at his jaw as the pressure started to build up. Her eyes fluttering shut and just as she was nearing her climax, a knock sounded on the door. "Shit." Luke muttered quietly and kissed her chest lightly.

"What is it?" Luke asked out loudly and Maeve went to move away only for her to be pulled back.

"It's lovely to see you again, Luke. It's nice to see you happy, again. I love you." Liz told him behind the closed door and Luke's shoulders slumped slightly and Maeve smiled and ran a hand through his hair.