I nod my head walking back into the room where Tree follows me to get Emmy and her bag.

When she gets in she sees John without a shirt and looks him up and down. I step between them and give her a look to which she puts her hands up as if to say 'my bad'. I release a sigh, making John turn back to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, placing a kiss on my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waste.

"Nothing." I respond leaning back into him.

After a few moments I pull out of his arms and walk over to Emmy kissing her head before handing her off to Tree with her bag.

"Call me if you need me or if she gets upset." I say placing a kiss on Emmy's head.

"I know. I have both of your numbers. We will be fine." She says before walking out of the room and down the hall. As she leaves the door slowly closes until I hear the soft click in the distance.

I turn back to the main area where John is trying to pack some of the stuff we bought in town the other day.

I walk over and place a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile and turn his head.

"Morning Tator, How are you doing?"

I lift up onto my toes and place a hungry kiss on his lips, "Better now that I am with you."

He stops what he is doing and turns, placing a kiss to my lips. "What is it you are wanting to do today?"

I grin and pace my lips on his own for a moment before kissing along his jaw to his neck. "I would really enjoy some alone time with you... Preferably in the bed... Without clothing..." I finish nibbling on his ear causing him to close his eyes and release a quiet grunt while gripping my hips tighter.

"Taylor.." he mutters, squeezing my hips with his hands.

I grin, placing my face in his neck and placing wet kisses where his neck meets his shoulder, making sure that I leave plenty of marks showing my possession.

"What John?"

He groans tilting his head where I have better access and sits on the side of the bed allowing me to climb into his lap straddling his waist. Once on his lap he lowers his hands from my hips to my butt before squeezing and massaging.

I release a quiet moan into his neck before pulling back away and looking into his hooded eyes.

"Now are you going to do anything?" I ask, placing quick kisses on his lips and across his face.

He smirks, pulling me closer to himself before he lays back on the bed pulling me down on top of himself with his legs still dangling off the edge.

He places his lips on my own before nibbling on my lip and sliding his tongue into my own mouth. I respond and allow him access but not without putting up a fight. Before long I take over and force him under my control. Well at least I try as when I finally win; he smirks into the kiss.

I slowly pull away from his lips and kiss down his neck. While there I ensure that I take plenty of time to darken the hickeys that I had already left this morning so that everyone can see them.

Before long I kiss down his chest to the rim of his pajama bottoms, where I silently slide my hand under his waist band to meet his member. While there I lean up and place multiple kisses on his lips.

When my hand touches his fully erect member he releases a soft grunt while chewing on his lip as if he is straining not to make any other sounds. I grin and use my second hand to slowly work his pants down past his member so that I have full access.