"Okay let me rephrase. Why did you answer the door in a towel?"

"Because you knocked." John says still not getting that it is weird to answer the hotel door in a freaking towel.

I get up and walk to the door in his shirt and see Paul rubbing his head.

"Oh hey, what do you need?" I ask, pushing John back into the bathroom.

He looks at me.

"You have no pants on." He states.

"Yeah, and I do not sleep with them either. What do you need?" I ask gettin annoyed.

"Oh yeah, We are about to head out and Ashley wanted to know if you would like her to take Emmy with us and we could 'doll her up'. Her words not mine." He says.

I nod my head, "Yeah that is fine, but be careful and she needs breakfast." I says turning back to the room walking in with Paul. "Emmy, Paul and Ashley want to play with you. Do you wanna go with them for a little bit?"

Emmy looks away from the TV and nods her head yes before reaching up to Paul. I grab her new dress we got her and send Paul out.

Once he is gone John walks out of the bathroom in his underwear and I laugh. "I sent you in there to get dressed. Where is the rest of your clothing?"

"It was too steamy and the clothes were not wanting to go on easily."

I shake my head, "Also next time don't answer the door in a towel."

"But I didn't want you to answer the door in my white shirt."

I sigh, "At least I am covered." I say but John looks away causing me to doubt this, "What?"

"Umm well.....The shirt is a little see-through. Especially when you are cold." He says trying to figure out the best way to word you could see my erect nipples.

I look down and gasp covering up my chest. He kisses my cheek and hands me my clothes for the day before I get up and get dressed.

Before long we are both dressed and on our way to the venue. Once there we go to the back and Tree gives John his pass for both him and Emmy before I head on stage for a quick sound check.

By 11 AM, we are done with sound checks and they are starting to allow people to enter the venue. I can hear the people screaming from the Dressing room.

John gets an evil smirk, "What if I go be a spy?"

I give him a look that says, 'what the fuck are you talking about'.

"What I mean is I can go see what's going on. See what they are thinking. Talk to some of them to see what is going on in their heads. Then we can use that information for when you start those easter eggs you were talking about last week." He says with a grin.

I laugh and not wanting to ruin his fun, agree, "Go get me the juicy details and don't forget to take pictures. Oh and make sure Tree doesn't see you; she will snap."

He nods his head and quickly exits the room on his expedition. After a few minutes however, I get bored and decide to join him.

I quickly place my hair up and put on a wig that I normally use to leave the venue as well as some glasses and a lip ring.

"Perfect, No one will recognize me now." I chuckle and sneak out as we still don't have Emmy as she is still with Ashley.

I quickly meet up with John who is in the sales booth noticing what is the most sold merchandise as well as getting details on what I did in the albums to hide a "Secret" message. He nods along until he sees me and smiles walking over.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"I thought I would join in on the fun." I say.

He smiles and turns back to a few girls. "This is my girlfriend." He says, introducing me where I can create my own identity.

I reach out my hand, "Hi, I'm Emerald. It is nice to meet you."

John smiles and places a kiss to my cheek, "They were just telling me about some hidden message in the albums. You never told me about that?" He questions with a knowing smirk.

"I thought you would have noticed. I mean it was obvious." I retorted, causing the girls to chuckle.

"What do you think about her latest relationship?" I ask the girls.

"Ehh..... Jake is kinda a dick and a little old. However, she did date JOhn before that and he was older as well." One girl says.

The other chuckles, "Maybe the saying that the older dick is better might be true." She said, chuckling.

I laugh at this as well, "I wouldn't know. I have only had this one." I say patting John's shoulder.

He turns a light shade of pink making the girls laugh harder. After a few minutes he motions across the room where I see Tree glaring at us.

"Sorry girls, we have to run, find our seats, and get in line." I say turning and walking away quickly. Tre quickly gets swallowed up by the crowd as they know who she is and want to ask her questions so John and I laugh and head outside to see what the line to get in looks like.

When I see my eyes go wide. The line wraps around the block. Like how did little ole me get this many people interested in seeing me sing and dance on a stage?

John wraps his arm around me and kisses my head before we sneak back into the venue and into the stands where people are gathering. I walk around looking at all the fans chatting and talking before Tree spots me and drags us away by our ears.

"What the hell do you twoo think you are doing?!" She yells frustrated.

John quickly stands in front of me, "Stop yelling at us. You can not expect us to do what you say all the time. We wanted to go see the fans so that is what we did. Now, I understand you were worried because she did not have security but we did. I had some of them around us at all times. I am not an idiot. Now apologize." He says defending me.

Tree huffs, "Fine, but next time tell me. I freaked out thinking you both got kidnapped."

John laughs at this, "You really think someone could get both of us?"

I wack him on the head, "Be nice!"

"Sorry," He apologies.

Tree nods her head, "Now head back, Ashley got Emmy ready to see you."

I smile and we head back to the dressing room where Emmy is in her new dress that is similar to the gold one I wear on stage and has her blonde hair curled like mine.

I bend down and kiss her. "You are sooo cute baby girl." I say placing kisses on her.

John does the same. "You look so much like your mama I think you could be her double." He says. Emmy smiles at this.

I nod my head and head over to my station to start getting ready. John sets Emmy down and thanks Ashley and Paul before coming over to me.

"Need any help?"

"Do you know how to curl hair?" I ask.

He shakes his head no.

"Nope, but I would like a kiss."

"That I can do." He says, bending down and placing a kiss on my lips.

I peck his lips and begin getting dressed for the first show on this world tour.