Inside the SUV Taylor leans on my shoulder and I place a kiss on her head. Meanwhile Emmy is looking out the window at all the new sights. I lean into Taylor and try to keep her awake.

"Babe, what are your plans for after rehearsal?"

She moves her head and sends me a look that says 'what do you think stupid?' before laying her head back down.

I sigh, "I was thinking on our way to the villa we could look around at some of the sights."

She sits up, "John, I don't want to. I am tired and want to sleep."

I place a kiss on her cheek, "I know, but we need to wait till tonight or we will not sleep well and you will feel bad for the show tomorrow."

She nods her head, "Okay, how about we go out shopping? We can get Tree to find some good places to go during the rehearsal."

I nod my head, "That sounds like a plan. Besides I bet Emmy would like a few things from here."

Taylor smiles and places a kiss on my cheek, "I love you."

I kiss her back, "I love you, and how are you feeling?"

She smiles and whispers in my ear, "A little sore, but a good kind of sore."

I lean into her ear and whisper back, "I can do that anytime. All you need to do is ask." and wink.

This causes her to laugh and make Tree and Steve who are sitting in front of us talking to the driver to turn around and look at us.

I ignore them and look at Emmy who is pointing at a giant ferris wheel.

"Oh you see the Ferris Wheel. Isn't it cool?" I ask and Emmy nods pointing at it.

I turn away and toward the front, "Hey Tree?" I ask and she turns around.

"Yeah?"

"Can you see about getting us onto the ferris wheel later? I think Emmy would enjoy it."

"Yeah, I also know of the best place to shop around here, but you and Taylor would need your disguises. Also there is a neat restaurant that allows kids and serves signature dishes from around this area."

I nod my head, "That sounds great, but I don't know if Emmy will eat there. She usually eats chicken and refuses other options." I say.

"We can try if not we can stop and grab some chicken when we leave or they might have something that will work."

"Okay that sounds like a plan," I lean back in the seat and place a kiss on Taylor who is looking out the window at the sights.

"This city is very pretty huh?" I ask, setting my head on her shoulder.

"It is beautiful. I can't wait to explore today and tomorrow. We have to leave early the day after though." She says, sighing.

Tree turns around, "Actually, Steve and I thought you two would enjoy some time alone so we will be taking a flight in the morning with Emmy and the rest of the crew, if that's fine, and you two can leave later in the afternoon?"

I look at Taylor who smiles and nods her head, "That sounds Amazing!"

Tree nods and we pull up at the venue for the show. She gets out and we all follow her in. I grab Emmy and help Taylor out of the car as Tree greets the owner of the venue.

Taylor walks over and introduces herself and I follow behind with Emmy who is fighting to get down. Once I get beside Taylor I set her down and bend down, "Look at me Emmy, you are not allowed to leave my side. We are somewhere new and we can not lose you, okay?"

Emmy looks at me and holds my hand and I place a kiss on hers before standing back up and greeting the man who is looking at us.

"Oh Sorry, I'm John and this here is Emmy." I say, introducing us both.

He nods his head in confusion when Tree says we are with them. He agrees and shows us inside and to the dressing room. I follow behind and Tree puts a lanyard around my neck as we go. Before long we were shown around and I left with Taylor to head to the stage.

When we arrive Paul is standing there with his guitar tuning it so I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder causing him to jump.

"What if I broke a string?" he questions laughing.

I smirk, "You would have to ask Taylor to change it for you." I respond, making him shake his head.

"How was the flight?" He asks.

"Ehh.. it was long, We didn't get to sleep much as we had to make a couple stops throughout the night."

Paul nods his head. "At least we have a day to recoup before we play."

I nod my head, "I would appreciate it if you could make this as quick as possible. Taylor is tired and a little grouchy."

He chuckles, "I will try, but she is the boss."

"I know she wears the pants in this relationship a lot, Thanks for trying though." I say walking away from Paul as Taylor places her earpiece in and I walk back to the dressing room away from the sound.