Dress Rehearsal Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Paul looks up for Emmy who is telling him all about her adventures to greet John.

"Hey John, nice to see you again. It has been awhile."

"Nice to see you too. How is everything going?" John asks.

Paul grins, "Everything is great Ashley is going to come with us on the international leg and meet us throughout the US leg."

John smiles, "That's great man. I guess your plan is set in motion."

I tilt my head to the side confused but Paul nods his head in agreement before handing Emmy back over to John.

However, she immediately wants down and he complies not wanting to upset her before the show begins. He looks at Paul's phone at something as Emmy runs off to talk to other people. I sigh and follow.

I watch as she runs up to different people and introduces herself and shows off her dress before running off to someone else. I follow her for a few minutes when John catches up.

"Sorry Paul was showing me a few things." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"No problem, but Emmy is running around." I reply, following her with my eyes.

John watches as well and motions Steve over. "Can you watch her for a few minutes? Taylor wanted to introduce me to a few people." He says making Steve nod and head off in the direction of the wandering toddler.

I smile and place a peck on his lips before guiding him over to some of the dancers that I have become friends with. "Guys, this is John."

John shakes their hands as they introduce themselves. He speaks to each of them for a moment before someone from the band calls him over. John sighs and looks at them. "It was nice to meet you all." He says before heading over to the band and meeting the rest of the members.

After about an hour Emmy is in Steve's arms asleep after running around. I chuckle and take her away from him walking over to John who was once again talking to Paul about the best places in Dublin.

"Why are we talking about Dublin?" I ask, confused.

John smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"He was asking for the best place to go see with Ashley in Dublin." John responds by taking the sleeping baby from my arms carefully.

"Awwwwww that's so sweet. If only my boyfriend would take me out on dates in random countries. I would even accept Mcdonalds down the road at this point." I responded jokingly.

John looks over at me with a smirk and responds, "Well if only your boyfriend has had the opportunity to take you out on dates in random countries. Oh wait.." He pauses and looks into my eyes, "He hasn't."

Paul laughs, "How about getting a babysitter for a few days and enjoying the sights?"

John looks over with a grin, "You offering?"

I shake my head and motion Ashley over.

"Hey Ashley, This is John." I say, introducing John.

John shakes her hand, "Nice to put a name with a face. Paul here never stops talking about you." He says patting paul on the back.

Ashley chuckles and turns to Paul who is now bright red.

"So about babysitting?" John questions again, but I stop him by whacking him on the back of the head.

Paul laughs and looks at Ashley who is chuckling, "Sure, we can do it a few days on this trip, but not every stop." Paul says giving John a look that has a hidden meaning.