Christmas Day Part 2

Zacznij od początku

I bring them back in and place them on the table and John reaches over to grab one. I chuckle as he brings it to his mouth and chomps down on it. My dad repeats this in his own way as they continue talking. As they do this I talk to Austin.

"What is up between John and Mom?" He asks, confused about the situation earlier.

I sigh, "It is a long story." I responded.

"So shorten it."

"Well John got me pregnant, I left and had a baby as a 'baby', John came back, Mom hates John, Mom put John in the Hospital, John refused to come here because of mom, John came anyway, Mom is mad. I think that is as short as it can go." I responded looking at him.

"Ehh..She'll get over it. Besides, without help from John she would not have her grandchild." He responds with a grin from ear to ear."

I hug him, "You make my day so much better, I hope you realize that."

"I make everyone's day better," He snarky replies before Emmy pulls his shirt wanting him to go back and play. I smile as I watch Emmy drag him off towards her toys.

After a minute I turn back to John who is looking at me with a questioning look. I just smile to show him I'm fine before scooting into his side.

He immediately wraps his arm around my shoulder and places a kiss on my cheek. This in turn makes my mom groan in disapproval. Hearing this John sighs, pulling away and I glare at my mother.

After a minute of glaring at each other I turn and pull John towards me placing a kiss on his lips. He freezes as if he is uncomfortable but I continue to make a point. He responds for a second before pulling away blinking and looking into my eyes silently saying, "What the f*ck, Taylor? She already hates me." I smile at his cheek to calm him down.

A moment later, he releases his breath and turns back towards my parents. I look over to see that my mom is as fired up as a hornet, and my dad is hiding a smirk under his hand that is strategically placed under his nose. I smile and look at my mom with a look that says, "Say something."

As if a bomb goes off my mother starts yelling, "I can't do this! I still hate him! I can't stand you being with him! He is a no good, blacklisted, sadistic, bastard!"

John sighs, "I'll tell Austin to take Emmy outside." He says going to get up only for my mom to stick out her leg and trip him on the way.

He stumbles for a second and falls into the TV, breaking it. He looks over at me, before heading over to tell Austin to go outside.

"Mom, you have got to stop!" I yell, fuming once John is out of the room.

"No, I am standing up for you! You are just too naive to see it!" She continues screaming.

"Yeah?! I hate to break it to you but standing up for me does not mean you have to hurt the people I care about!" I scream back with tears escaping my eyes.

At this point John walks back in and sees me crying; he immediately runs over and pulls me into a hug at the sight. This just angers my already fuming mother. She grabs the stuff next to her, which wawa my Grammy for Album of the Year, and chunks it at John. However, John didn't know and moved to sit beside me. As a result the Grammy hit me in the face.

-John's POV-

I sigh going to tell Austin to take Emmy outside. Why did Taylor have to instigate her? I mean we already know she hates me. She didn't have to rub it in her face.

I sigh finding Austin in the other room coloring, "Hey can you take her outside to play for a few minutes?" I ask while rubbing the back of my neck.

He nods and pulls Emmy outside. After making sure they were good, I head back into the living room and see Taylor crying. I quickly run over and bend down in front of her, whispering, "Hey you, okay?"