Chapter 104

imgonnagetyouback by Taylor Swift

Whether i'm gonna be your wife or gonna smash up your bike i haven't decided yet but i'm gonna get you back.

I help pry the no longer white shirt off Gray's beaten body. His rain soaked body is shaking and blood is coming from every cut. 

He takes his pants off, I look up to the ceiling to give him privacy as he steps inside the hot water with his underwear still on.

He sits down and winces with small cries out of pain when the boiling water hits his cuts and bruises.

It kills me to see how much this is hurting him. 

When he adapts to the temperature he relaxes a little more. 

"You can look you know. You've seen me in my underwear before." He says with a sharp intake of air at his pain.

I shrug a little then look back down at him. 

I take the gauze and put some of the liquid on it, kneeling by the bath.

"Hold my hand if you want." I offer, he smiles cutely and takes up my offer, intertwining our fingers.

He hisses when I place the gauze on his bicep. "Sorry." I coo as I press the clothe down to clean out one of the wounds and get rid of the blood.

I keep going and each time I press it on him he gets more and more uncomfortable and pained. 

"You want a break before I start your face?" I offer.

"I want you to be closer to me." He replies softly.

I swallow and move as close to the bathtub as I can. "No." He shakes his head. And I immediately know what he means.

I pull my shirt over my head and take my pants off. I step inside the tub too in my underwear and the heat of the water hits my goose-bumped body.

I kneel on his lap and his hands immediately go to my waist, holding me tightly in place.

My hand rubs the back of his neck as I start cleaning his face of blood. It's pretty bad.

His face is pretty much black and blue with bruises. There are deep cuts and a gash in his upper lip.

I rinse out his hair until all the blood is gone and it's back to its normal light blonde.

"I'll get you a bandaid when we get out." I gesture to his lip. 

He smiles at me gratefully, with admiration in his glistening eyes. 

"You couldn't get any more perfect if you tried." He says. I burst out laughing, "Shut up." I scoff a laugh.

I trail my thumb over his injured face with sadness. "You're lucky they hurt you or else I would have!" I scorn. "I didn't even do anything?" Grayson replies with a mocking expression.

"You literally gave yourself up. I thought you were the smart one, that's like the definition of stupid." I laugh.

"It was heroic." He says defensively. "But stupid. I mean yeah it got Alisa out of there but they wouldn't hit her anyway cause she's a girl. Of course he'd hurt you, you're the Grandson of his enemy." I tell him obviously. 

"He could have hurt her." He tells me sadly. "No he couldn't have, he's a sexist pig. I mean if you're going to abduct a woman at least have the balls to torture her." I rant.

"So you wanted them to torture Alisa?" Grayson raises a brow with confusion.

"No of course not. I'm just a fan of equality." I shrug with a smile.

Grayson laughs at me, his stomach vibrating against mine. 

 His wet hand reaches out the water and brushes my hair off my face. "You look so pretty." He mutters with a cute grin on his face, his eyes staring all over my face.

"You look like you've just been tortured." I say in the same tone.

"I love you." He whispers. 

"Glad you've finally realized." I reply softly.

He smiles fondly and pulls me into his chest, drawing stars and hearts with the tips of his fingers on my bare back, they slide under my bra strap.

"Excuse me Mr Hawthorne what do you think you're doing?" I accuse, my voice pulsing through his neck where my face is resting.

"You want to?" He asks me carefully before going any further.

"No. I want you to rest and preferably seek medical attention before fucking me in a bath tub." I tease.

"I've waited this long." Grayson smirks.

"I am not having sex in a bath of your literal blood." I declare.

"Cmon then." He prods, lifting me up by the thighs and carrying me out the bath. 

He sits me up on the sink as he takes his underwear off and pulls a towel around his waist. He then proceeds to turn around to give me privacy to take my underwear off and wear a towel.

Heading into his room he carries me yet again, this time full bridal style.

He throws me down on the bed, making me burst out laughing. Then he lays beside me.

I slip off his bed and go to his drawer to get out a plaster. I mount his lap as he lays down, his hands immediately go to my thighs, rubbing up and down until I want nothing more than to rip these towels off.

I plaster the plaster on the gash out of his lip and smile with satisfaction.

"Wet hair on you is pretty hot." I tell him, running my hand through it.

He can't even control himself as he pounces to flip us so i'm the one pinned down. He connects our lips for a hot and steamy kiss.

His kisses trail down and suck the fuck out of my neck, making me moan softly and gasp.

From above me he unfolds my towel after a quick nod of the head, it falls to either side, opening like a book for him.

Grayson takes in a deep breath as he dissects my entire body like it's the first time he's ever seeing it. He leans down and kisses all over my breasts, leaving behind mean hickeys and making my thighs shake with anticipation.

I feel his fingers slide inside of me and gently pulsate, each time making my groan even louder and he simply smirks down at me like a smug idiot.

When his fingers are swimming in my juices I have to physically beg him to finish me off. He slides his clean dick inside me and holds my hand as we fuck. It doesn't take us long, both of us coming as we stare into each other's eyes intimately.

When we're both finished we lay down next to each other, our naked bodies intertwined in cuddles, the shared sweat blending.

His hand strokes up and down my back delicately with only his fingertips. His other hand works on running through my hair.

"P?" He speaks softly. "Yeah Gray?" I reply with a gentle smile.

"Someday you won't need to worry about what your name is. Hopefully soon. I'll make you Paris Hawthorne." He speaks against my bare chest, already falling asleep. 

I run my hands through his blonde waves as his eyes shut. When I can tell he's asleep I pull the blankets over us and finally let myself freak out about what he just said.

I mentally squeal as I text Max. She asks if we're back together. I leave her on read.

I place one last kiss in Grayson's messy hair as I let my eyes close and allow myself to doze off.

(a/n. We're getting close guys. What did we think about the chapter? Little bit of a late update, got tests this week, pray for me)