Chapter 94

Glitch by Taylor Swift

Depending on what kind of mood and situation-ship i'm in.

TW: Sexual Content

Jameson kisses me until my lips are numb, he leads me out the bathroom toward a large couch in the corner of my bedroom. I fall back into his lap.

His hands tease the tender skin of my neck, he knows the power he has over me. Goosebumps cover my neck at only his delicate touch. I stay sitting on his lap as his finger traces up my jaw. My breathing is shaky and desperate. 

He brings his lips slowly down over my neck, simply breathing his warm breaths on me and sending shivers down my spine. I arch my neck back and give him space to place his lips.

He doesn't kiss me just yet. His lips touching over my whole neck. "Kiss me.." I both beg and demand softly. 

He does just that and kisses my neck warmly before deepening each kiss into a passionate make out with my neck. I let out a moan when he reaches the one spot I know all too well.

"Still the same aren't you?" He spoke against me, his voice vibrating my neck. He remembers that exact spot that makes me moan every time. 

One of his hands on my shoulder making sure my neck stays in the position he wants it, the other carefully placed on my knee, my hand sits atop his one on my knee. 

He pulls my hair back until my head is resting back on his shoulder to give him more space. My knuckles go white as i squeeze his hand desperately. 

He indulges my neck like a vampire. I am well aware of the hickeys lining my entire neck, he is clearly proud of the sight. 

His hand edges up from my knee all the way to my thigh, Jameson slowly slides the hand up to my stomach and catches me off guard by sliding it down beneath my jeans. 

My breathing catches when his fingers trace over my underwear. I feel my whole stomach sink in at the feeling of his touch. 

His hands seep beneath my underwear and stroke over my pussy. I gasp and arch my back against his body. 

Jameson gives a quiet chortle, "Calm down baby, we haven't even started yet." He teases with a smirk. My cheeks glow red but I feel my wetness growing even more as his fingers massage one of my folds. 

He removes his hand and in one slick movement, hoists me up and spins me around so now i'm on his lap still but now facing him. Our faces so close and intimate. 

I pull my shirt over my head, our bodies being so close that I unintentionally grind on him a little. He smirks and begins kissing all over my breasts as if he owns them, as if nobody else would dare touch the breasts he's kissing right now because they're his. 

I unclip the bra and watch as he lowers his head and takes the bra off with his teeth. He takes a second to look down at my breasts. He's never seen me naked with this kind of intention before, sure he has in that video but never in such a vulnerable and personal state. 

"You're so beautiful." He breathes in admiration. I bite down on the inside of my lip with a blush spreading over my cheeks. All my insecurities disappear when Jameson fucking Hawthorne – the most gorgeous man in the world – calls me beautiful. 

His lips connect with my nipples, taking the piercing between his teeth and using it to pleasure me even more. He nibbles them and makes my head roll back. 

I cross my arms behind his head and start to grind on him slowly and temptingly. 

"Fuck Paris." He mutters hoarsely. I can feel him becoming hard below me.