Chapter 85

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Something bout you, makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't.

TW: Sexual Content.

I'm woken the following morning by Grayson informing me we both received a text from Avery telling us to meet her in the circular library. 

"I'm not a morning person." I groan, rolling over and burying my face into his toned chest. 

"I know baby but she said it's urgent." He urges, rubbing my bare arm. 

"Please don't make me." I beg, my voice muzzled by being face down on his abs. "It could be about Toby." He tells me.

"Toby can wait. It's the ass crack of dawn, I literally need my beauty sleep." I sigh. 

He trails his hand gently down my nude back and continues stroking it comfortingly.

"You're beautiful regardless." Grayson compliments. "That's so sweet. Now shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep." I reply deadpan. 

He stands up and slides out of my arms. My whole body that was once supported by his, now flops down onto the place he previously laid. 

"No Gray come back. You're the best pillow." I plead. 

He ignores me and walks into the bathroom. I pull the blankets over my head to block the light and try to sleep.

My phone pings and I check it lazily, prying my eyes open.

Grayson: The showers hot. Won't be for long. Lay there and sleep or come join me.

Followed by a very incriminating photo. I swallow and suddenly I'm very wide awake.

I quickly text Avery saying I'm going to be late and jog inside the bathroom desperately. 

I pull the glass door open, my body taking control of my actions over my brain. 

I pull my pj's off – technically his pj's that I stole and claimed as my own – and drop them to the floor. 

His eyes scan my whole body like a hungry animal.

"Well don't just stand there, get in." He encourages with a smirk.

I waste no time getting in, the hot water hitting me and soothing my autumn chills.

Grayson pushes me backwards so I'm pinned on the wall, the water ricocheting off the wall and sprinkling around, adding to the hot aroma. 

He kisses down my neck and doesn't hold back, gripping onto my ass and kissing my tits. He gropes my thighs, making me moan and gasp. 

"Gray– Grayson, stop." I say suddenly.

Immediately he does and steps back, fearing he's done something wrong. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" He panics.

I smirk and quickly flip him up against the steamy wall. "I'm okay. Are you?" I grin teasingly, kissing down his abs. Against my lips I can feel him suck in a deep breath when I reach his V-line. 

I take one long and sexy lick up his whole abdominal until I reach his neck. I kiss his jaw line. 

Kisses trail up his jaw slowly, torturing him. 

"I liked that photo." I say between kisses. His eyes try not to look at me, like I'm setting off something inside of him, like he's trying to stop himself growing hard this soon.

"You don't have to hide it Gray, you're totally whipped." I sigh softly into his jaw as I suck and kiss, leaving behind red marks. 

He keeps his eyes averted and sighs in some deep breaths, trying to take his mind somewhere else.