Chapter 86

Touch Tank by Quinnie 

He's so pretty when he goes down on me.

TW: Sexual Content

Oren took my phone and is currently tracing the phone call. I'm alone in the hot tub outside, the icy cold autumn air tickling my shoulders where the water doesn't hit. Everyone else just got back for the night from seeing Skye. I immediately vetoed the invite. I'm yet to even hear how things went. I don't think I even want to know.

The jets turned off minutes ago but I can't bring myself to move to turn them on again. My fingers gently soar through the water creating small waves. The dark night sky stays ominous, stars reflecting on the water.

I can hear the nearby trees whooshing softly with the breeze, some distant birds tweet, the sound of water colliding quietly beneath my movement.

My eyes are closed, soaking it all in. My pale pink bikini covers some of my body, the ties having been tied by myself making them slightly loose. 

I snap my eyes open when I hear a light splash in the water beside me. I'm met with Grayson Hawthorne, wearing some plain black swimming shorts.

I let a small smile display on my features in greeting. No words need to be shared. Just the comfortable silence between us as he sits next to me. 

I feel his hand rest on my knee.

"Little close to just be friends don't you think." I say warningly with a smirk. 

"What they don't know doesn't hurt them." He replies, looking off into the distance without even looking at me. 

His hand slides up my knee painfully slowly until he reaches my thigh. I feel butterflies swarming in my belly. His fingers gingerly draw circles on my upper thighs, scarcely close to my bikini bottoms. 

I gasp in a mouthful of air when his fingers tease over the thin material of my crotch. "Careful Paris. Can't blow our cover." He grins, still not looking at me to make it seem like we're just sitting beside each other normally as if his fingers aren't teasing me below the surface of the water.

With his spare hand Grayson turns the bubbles of the tub on to the low mode that doesn't have much jets just lots of bubbles. It now covers both our bodies from my collarbones to everywhere below. 

His hand slides up my body to my upper half and his hand slips into my bikini, he begins massaging my already hard nipples. He pulls on the string of my bikini until it falls off loosely and floats off. My breasts are fully covered by water and bubbles so an unknowing passerby would assume Grayson and I are innocently sitting next to one another whilst I wore a strapless bikini top. Completely innocent. I grab the bra immediately and throw it to the side of the hot tub. 

Suddenly he sucks in a deep breath of air and he submerges himself under the hot water. I feel a little sad he's no longer touching me but don't get a chance to express my distaste before I realise why he is under the water. 

His lips softly kiss my bare belly. I feel fire burning in my lower stomach, the burning getting lower as his kisses do.

Even if my body wasn't under water I'm certain I would still be very hot and wet because of his touch. His kisses send flutters all over my body when he kisses over the top on my underwear. I suck in a deep breath of air. 

His hands fumble to untie the strings of the bikini bottoms and when they finally do he tosses them carelessly out the tub without even looking or coming up.