100k Reads

This is genuinely insane to think about. I'm speechless if I'm honest. 100 thousand people have read the words I wrote. They've cared enough to keep reading it and not only that but most of you have kept reading. It's so hard to actually process how large a number that is, so I did some googling. Did you know if every reader were to sit down in the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Australia it would be at full capacity. And if every single time someone read this I got a dollar i'd be able to buy a house. A whole ass house! It's so crazy put in perspective. 

Words cannot possibly put into reality how grateful I am for all of you. From anyone who's even skimmed over my blurb and added it to their TBR to my full time dedicated readers. I love you all so much. I couldn't have made it without any of you, I'd like to list all of your names and thank you all personally but I'd be here all day because of how great you all are. 

To think that Paris started out as this character I based around myself, reading the book and putting myself inside the story. And now she's the main character of a story with so many readers. She's made her mistakes, had her moments of stupidity and sadness but through and through I think she's one of the greatest things i've created. A part of me is always going to be connected to her. I see so much of myself in her, mostly because she started out loosely based around me and what I would do. She's just progressed so much through this story and I think I have too. I started this book in March of 2022 which is insane that it's been two years since I started typing these words. I know a lot of you won't know this but I was 14 when I started this, i'm now 16, I know a lot of people thought I was probably older. I based so many mini parts of Paris on myself, the good and the bad. Just like how she's a Swiftie, she's a dancer, her panic attacks were based on my own, her decision making, the way she speaks, her basic characteristics. And so much more that I don't even think about when adding it. 

If you've made it this far, then i'm so incredibly grateful that you saw past the initial 40 ish chapters. The grammar mistakes, the typos, the inconsistent uploads, the 500 word chapters, the cringey notes at the bottom. Thanks for sticking around guys. 

Now, I know most of you will be here because I said I had some news to announce. Which I do. I have lots to announce. 

First of all, as a really special thank you, i'm uploading the very first chapter and introductions of my new inheritance games fanfic. It's called 1989 (no it's not set in 1989) and it's about a character called Elizabeth Florence. If you want to read it, head to my profile and check it out. I couldn't have created it without any of you encouraging me to make more fics. I've been desperate to upload it for you guys and I think it's finally time to show you what i've been working on.

Second, I'm glad to announce, officially, that there will in fact be a Part 4 and Part 5 of Riches. I was hesitant at first, not wanting to add to her story if I didn't need to, but Paris still has a lot to do, which is why i've decided through popular demand to make part 4 and 5 slightly shortened versions. 

Third, it's about time I tell you all about the other fanfiction i've been working on, it is once again the inheritance games based. Except this one's about Nash. It's called Cowboy Like Me and the first part should be uploaded in a month or so.

Finally, this one may not be as good news for a lot of you. I have exams coming up mid May, and before that i'll need to study all the time, so I'm probably not going to be only much. I've decided i'm sort of taking a short break in the two or three weeks before margin. But I assure you the second my exams are over i'm going to have so much free time to write. I'm not saying I won't be online at all, I'll probably log in and check in on everything, but otherwise i'll most likely be focusing on exams. 

I know a lot of these announcements won't mean anything to some of you, but this is pretty exciting for me. I'm really excited to see where things go this year and can't wait to see what the future brings. One final time, thank you all so so so very much! I love you all more than you will ever know! <3333333