Chapter 89

I can see you by Taylor Swift

And I could see you up against the wall with me. And what would you do, baby, if you only knew? That I can see you.

TW: Sexual Content

As I sit beside Grayson, eating my dinner I try not to think about Grayson's presence beside me. Him chewing his food. Him taking a sip of his water. Him gently tapping the table with one otherwise unnoticeable finger in thought.

His hand slides under the table and places itself on my knee, drawing gentle and calming circles. "And was orientation week on campus the same as it used to be?" Zara asks Grayson politely from across the table.

"I can imagine so. A small introduction to the campus itself and then time to explore at our own paces." Grayson answers in response. "Ah yes." Zara nods familiarly. 

A long standing Hawthorne tradition had been to travel for a year then attend an Ivy League. We all nod along as we begin to eat our desserts. 

Jameson and Avery have both skipped dinner tonight in attempts to avoid each other. Ironic.

It originally felt as if my mind was tricking me, but before I knew it Grayson's once comforting and friendly hand is sliding up my thigh. He does it slowly, so I don't notice the change until his hand is already caressing my inner thigh. 

His thumb strokes softly over my upper leg. "So Paris, what was it you were saying earlier about the dance show later on in the year?" Xander asks from the other end of the table. As much as I love Xan for showing an interest and including me in the conversation I'm too distracted by Grayson's hand.

"Yeah the show on Christmas Eve." I nod along, trying to ignore Grayson. 

"And you're one of the leads?" Zara asks suspiciously. "I am." I answer. She gives a hum with a small smile, almost sounding proud. But knowing Zara I know she likely wasn't having a moment of pride. 

"So when do you rehearse?" Xander asks. Grayson's hand slides over my underwear and caresses me over the underwear. 

I turn to face Grayson and he looks around sipping his champagne as if he isn't fucking with my hormones under the table.

"Every day after school for 5 hours." I speak but my voice cracks mid sentence at the butterflies in my chest. Well- in other places too.

Grayson's hand slides in my underwear and all it takes is one graze of the back of a knuckles over my folds to make me jump to my feet. 

"I need the bathroom." My voice quivers as I run out the room. 

I stand outside the room, pacing back and forth in anticipation.

Minutes later Grayson emerges, closing the door behind him. He starts to talk but before he can I march towards him and kiss him ferociously, cutting his sentence off. 

"Were you saying something?" I ask seductively when I pull back for a moment. "No Ma'am." He shakes his head and caresses every inch of my body. 

He slams me up against the wall and kisses down my neck. "Fuck." I murmur, my eyes rolling back a little as he kisses that one place he always knows to be my weakness. I can feel my knees weakening. 

We both know it's a bad idea but our teenage hormones take over.

His hand slides up my dress and starts to roll my underwear down. Before he can even start I stop him, "Are you kidding? Half your entire family are through that door." I hiss warningly.