Chapter 32

Marlboro Nights by Lonely.

I don't wanna go to school tommorow I can't study thinking about you and you know I always do.

The annoying piercing sound plays in my ears for the fifth time this morning. I slap the alarm off without even bothering to check the time. 

My door creaks open yet I still have no desire to open my eyes. I hear some footsteps approach me and then feel the bed sink down a little at the other side. 

Two strong arms wrap around my stomach and pull me close. His head rests between my neck and shoulder. 

"Wake up Eiffel Tower" Jameson speaks into my neck softly with a croaky morning voice. When I don't respond he gets out of bed making me groan in discomfort, "Come back" I beg. 

He opens the curtains making the bright sun spill into my room and fill my closed eyes. "I'm breaking up with you" I joke bluntly, "Love you too" he says placing a light kiss on my forehead.

"Come on Paris. Last day of school before summer. My last ever day" he whispers. "Even I'm going in" he speaks quietly into my ear. 

"Just like twenty more minutes." I beg. The painful ringing is back, I throw my arm onto the table to turn it off but instead I hit the hard wooden surface. I search with my hand around the table but the sound moves across the room. 

Jameson Hawthorne. The bane of my existence.

I pry my eyes open, throw my duvet to the side and stand up. Jameson stands smugly holding my alarm clock. I approach him and tap the alarm clock off, I make my way to the bathroom but before I even make it a few steps away there is a loud and forced cough. 

I turn around to face him bitterly, "think you forgot something?" He teases. I place a little peck on his cheek and open the bathroom door. Before I walk inside I turn to look back to him, he is wearing a proud face whilst he places the alarm clock back on my bed side. 

After closing the bathroom door I turn the shower on and wait for it to heat up. I pull the cropped black vest over my head and throw it straight to the floor. I roll off my plaid bottoms and hop inside the hot shower. 

Exactly one week ago Jameson kissed me in the pool and told me he loved me. Things have been moving quickly between us and I'm not complaining. Only thing is we've not officially confirmed our 'relationship' yet. We're currently sitting at 'two people who love each other but aren't officially in a relationship and are way too comfortable to be friends with benefits and technically there aren't benefits except making out because I'm sixteen'.

Today is his last day of high school before leaving for the tradition of Hawthorne travelling gap year. What he and nobody else knows is this will hopefully be my last day as well. I've applied to two colleges, most colleges require you to be at least 17 but these places don't really care so long as you're a good dancer and have at least like 5 brain cells, plus I'll be 17 at the end of August and would start in the middle of August. The Massachusetts Academy of Dance and California School of Performing Arts. I don't want to tell anyone I've applied until I get in because that would probably cause a lifetime of embarrassment if i don't. I should receive the results of my application any time now or up to a week and I've been eagerly checking my emails every minute of the day for the past week. 

I rinse the conditioner from my hair and lather my body with a peach scented body soap and rinse it off slowly. The door creaks and I quickly wrap the shower curtain over me and stick my head out.