Washing my face, taking a deep breath I finally walked out of the washroom and found him looking through his wardrobe. "Do you wanna take a shower? " He asks without turning back, still engaged in looking for clothes. "Well I don't have anything to wear. " He turned. "Umm should I lend you mine? " I immediately shook my head.

"I'll take a quick shower at the dorm, so umm you get ready. " He nodded and walked inside the washroom.

TAEHYUNG

With my one hand supported against the wall, head lowered water was dripping down my body under the running shower. I was thinking about the moment of heat both of us shared just a while ago. Only if the delivery boy wouldn't step in, maybe we would've kissed. Did she mean those words or was just playing around?

Shit!!

I groaned while looking down.

Not you buddy, I already have lot of things to care about but I guess first this needs to be handled.

𓆩𓆪

We reached the company as today we're going to discuss about her solo career. "At what time meeting will start? " I checked the time in my wrist watch and still we have twenty minutes to go. "Twenty minutes"She nods, "okay I'll get ready and be there on time, you should get going."

She ran in the direction of her dorm and I turned to go for meeting room. Walking inside I found my band members already present. "Where is ishita? " The first question jungkook asked me the moment he saw me. Guilt rushed inside me when I remembered how in the morning I was about to kiss the woman he is in love with. "She'll be here in ten minutes " He nods and took his seat.

"By the way where did she stayed last night? I looked for her in the dorm. " Jin hyung asks while looking at me, now wouldn't it be triggering for jungkook if I said the truth? "She stayed at Sam's place " He nods and turned his attention back to his phone. I felt gaze on me which I know obviously is of jungkook.

I sat on the chair and pulled out my phone from the pocket to avoid the unnecessary quarrel. I am already hurt enough to let my love go.

𓆩𓆪

"I hope I'm not late " Ishita walks in while bowing to everyone with her welcoming and comforting smile. "No you're on time, come here take your seat. " Jungkook replies to her. She took the seat and Director Kang cleared his throat gaining attention of all of us. "So today we're gathered to discuss about Miss ishita debut as solo artist. " We all nod.

"First of all when do you want to debut? " He asks and she thinks for a moment to answer. "I need to do recording, also come up with lyrics. " She isn't dumb for sure. "I'll help her" Everyone's head snap to jungkook, "You'll what? " Mr Kang repeats, and it's enough to trigger his anger issues but he tried to stay calm.

"Mr Kang I'll help her with the lyrics so about debuting you can decide the date for next month. " The director nods and scribbled something in his notebook. "What about her name? Do you wanna have stage name as well? " She was about to reply but everyone flinched when suddenly jungkook banged the table.

"Mr Kang let me remind you something, the shares for which you're behaving like this will be still there once she debut as solo so there's no loss for the label and if you still feel like there's some loss, a blank cheque will be placed on your table, write the amount and get done with it. " Ishita's eyes widened hearing him, she motioned him to sit back.