Chapter 86 Nightmare

Start from the beginning

  "Although my brother is simple, he will not listen to the advice of the minister. He must take a sip of the wine first to make sure it is not poisonous, and then he will feel at ease and agree to see Yu Lingxi."

  Xue Song said with a shadow between his brows: "Master Don't worry, I didn't put the poison in the wine at all."

  "Oh?"

  "I put the poison of 'Hundred Flowers Killing' into the rim of the glass cup. As long as Yu Lingxi holds the cup and drinks, Farewell, even if you just take a sip, you will be poisoned. "

  "How do you know that my brother will give the poisonous cup to Miss Yu?"

  The person behind the screen sighed, "Xue Erlang is full of infatuation, which cannot be eliminated in three or two months. What if he can't do it? "

  Xue Song...seemed to have expected this. He nodded and said: "The Lord is right, Acen has a pure nature, and he will not do it. "

  The person behind the screen was frozen for a moment, and the man asked: "Then why did you let him..."

  "It was precisely because I knew that I told Acen that I must give the Phoenix Cup to Yu Lingxi and let him hold the Dragon Cup by himself. "

  Xue Song was silent for a while and said coldly, "Acen is suspicious, so he must secretly change the cup and take the punishment on Yu Lingxi's behalf. "

  He never believed in his brother who was like a blank sheet of paper. All he believed in was his control over people's hearts.

  So the poison was smeared in the dragon cup.

  Yu Mansion, Waterside Pavilion.

  Xue Cen breathed heavily. Tightly, he said shortly: "Wait. "

  Yu Lingxi retracted her hand and looked at him with slight doubts.

  "The second girl likes spicy food, so this wine tastes a little light. "

  Xue Cen reached out to touch the small silk bag hanging on his waist, probably absentmindedly. It took a long time to untie the small silk bag before untying it.

  Xue Cen smiled apologetically, took out two peppercorns and sweet plums from the bag, and placed them in front of him. In the glass wine glass.

  Yu Lingxi was stunned. After so many years, Xue Cen has been carrying her favorite things with her.

  But since they are going to part ways today, is his move too close and unnecessary?

  Just thinking, Xue Cen pushed the glass cup with dragon patterns in front of her and smiled: "Second girl, please.

  He took the lead in picking up his phoenix cup and solemnly said: "This cup is a toast to the two young ladies who have passed by. "

  After saying that, he paused, raised his head, and drank it all in one gulp.

  Xue Cen was a self-restrained person and never drank too much. He drank so fast that the corners of his eyes became red and choked.

  He stopped Yu Lingxi, who was trying to persuade him, and poured another glass. Said: "This cup is a toast to the future. "

  Yu Lingxi always felt that there were too many things hidden in his eyes at this moment as if they were about to overflow.

  She suppressed the hesitation in her heart, and without changing her expression, she picked up the dragon-patterned glass cup in front of her and held it with Xue Cen.