Chapter 24: black house

After the luncheon, the wives of each family sat together to chat with Princess Deyang and reminisce about the old days.

It is inevitable for adults to talk about important matters, and the younger generation should avoid it. Yu Lingxi went to the peony garden with the noble ladies from various prefectures, chatting and admiring the flowers.

When that treacherous dizziness surged up, Yu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat.

Sensing that something was wrong, her first reaction was to find Mrs. Yu, but after only two steps, her body was so weak that she could hardly support the railing of the veranda.

"Hey, what's the matter, Miss Yu?"

There was an exclamation from the side, and someone supported her limp body.

"Perhaps he was too drunk."

"Help her to the side hall to have a rest for a while; the banquet will be over later."

The field of vision was dizzy; blurred faces surrounded her, and someone helped her walk towards the side hall of the west corner gate.

You can't go to the side hall; you can't leave the crowd.

Yu Lingxi opened her lips, wanting the supporter to take her to see Mrs. Yu, but all her organs seemed to be paralyzed and unable to move, and she couldn't make a sound at all.

She couldn't speak, and her hands and feet were limp. Yu Lingxi was not stupid and knew that she was probably being plotted against.

She tried her best to maintain the last ray of weak consciousness, thinking about what went wrong.

At the banquet, she and A Niang were seated together; they both ate the same dishes, but A Niang did not feel any discomfort, which meant that the problem did not lie in the dishes.

Besides, it was the tea that Xue Cen made for her.

At that time, she felt the tea's fragrance was familiar and hesitated in her heart. She sniffed the teacup for a long time but did not drink it.

Xue Cen thought that she thought the tea was too weak but also knew that she loved spicy food, so she thoughtfully replaced it with a new strong tea, took the paprika plum from her desk, and put two pieces in her teacup. .

Then, after Princess Deyang came, everyone toasted and celebrated her birthday.

Because of the cloud of royal marriage, Yu Lingxi couldn't be more careful. The wine cups were brought up by the servants of the Princess Mansion, and everyone has them. Yu Lingxi also took a symbolic sip when celebrating her birthday...

Could it be that something went wrong here?

The hustle and bustle of the crowd is going away, replaced by a strange quietness.

Yu Lingxi bit her lip; it was useless to think about it now.

The important thing is that the man dared to attack her in the eldest princess's mansion. What exactly did he want to do?

After entering an elegant and quiet dormitory, Yu Lingxi was placed on a soft and fragrant couch, and someone even covered her with a brocade quilt meticulously before she gently closed the door and went out.

A moment later, there was a very soft sound of opening the door, and a familiar figure walked in with a halo.

Then the strenuous consciousness broke, and her eyes went dark, and she lost consciousness completely.

A pair of embroidered shoes stopped in front of her couch.

Zhao Yuming was wearing a plain veil, and her eyes exposed outside the veil were timid and soft. It took a lot of care to see the jealousy and resentment in her eyes.