Chapter 32 - Question

The subscription rate is not enough, you can use a strong purchase rate to knock him out. In the impression, she remembered that Ning Yin couldn't eat spicy food.

  The reason for giving him this glass of wine was to test whether his character was different from his previous life, and secondly to see that his knuckles were red from the cold, so he took a few sips to ward off the cold.

  But I didn't expect that the young man Ning Yin would be so honest.

  "Thank you, Miss..."

  Before she could finish her words, Ning Yin felt a strong pungency in her throat. She hurriedly put her head to the side and put a fist on the tip of her nose. The end of her eyes turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and her thin lips were gleaming with wine, giving There was no trace of color in his handsome face.

  He felt vulnerable as if he had just been bullied.

  Ning Yin wanted to drink again, but Yu Lingxi reached out to cover his cup in time.

  Her hands were extremely white, and her nails were slightly pink, like fallen plum blossoms on the snow.

  She said: "There is Sichuan pepper in Tusu wine. If you can't eat spicy food, just drink less." "

  I can drink it."

  Ning Yin's thin lips turned red. She looked at Yu Lingxi and said, "Miss, treat me well. I can't let you down." My heart."

  It was a look that Yu Lingxi had never seen in her previous life, and she was cautiously trying to please her.

  She took back her hand and retorted in a low voice: "Who treats you well?"

  "Miss took me in to recuperate, gave me new clothes, and poured me wine herself."

  Ning Yin said seriously, "Miss is the best person in this world." I'm the nicest person."

  The broken snow rolled in from under the bamboo curtain, was coated with a layer of warm yellow by the gauze lamp, and melted into the boiling heat of the small stove.

  Yu Lingxi always felt that Ning Yin's voice was deep and pleasant, and if she talked about love, no one would be able to resist her. Unfortunately, what came out of his mouth was only cold and murderous intent.

  Unexpectedly, I didn't hear kind words in my previous life, but I have made up for it in this life.

  Yu Lingxi looked away from Ning Yin's face, feeling somewhat guilty for no reason.

  She is kind-hearted by nature and cannot bear to kill or harm others, but she still has a grudge against what Ning Yin did in her previous life. No matter who died on his bed without knowing why, and their bodies were left alone after death and became a lonely ghost, they would find it difficult to let go.

  She knew that Ning Yin liked bright colors, but the new clothes she gave him were inconspicuous dark green and dark colors; she also remembered that Ning Yin didn't eat spicy food, but she still gave him Tusu wine with pepper powder... Yu Lingxi couldn't be like Ning Yin

  . Yin was so cruel and cruel, but no matter how spineless she was, she knew that she should never live around Ning Yin's preferences in this life.

  He said that she was the best person to him in the world, which was probably a lie, but Yu Lingxi still softened her eyes.

  She held her chin up, her apricot eyes bright and clear, stretched out her finger to tap the corner of Ning Yin's mouth, imitating his tone in the previous life, and said: "Smile."