Chapter 6 - settle accounts

"I have to find a way to get rid of this knot in my heart and let out this bad breath."

Yu Lingxi made up her mind.

If this trouble in Ning Yin's heart is not resolved, it will become her obsession, haunted by nightmares every night, and her soul will be troubled.

The sky outside the window is dim, and the gauze lamp is warm and dim.

Unable to fall asleep anyway, Yu Lingxi put on her clothes and lay down on the bed, breathed into her palms to warm her hands, and picked up a fine brush.

She sent the strands of ink scattered from her temples behind her ears to say goodbye, thought for a moment, and then wrote freely.

Since he wanted to settle the bad debts between himself and Ning Yin, he had to be fair and rational, not letting him commit a crime but never taking advantage of him.

Ning Yin scares her during the day and bullies her at night.

But he never treated her harshly in terms of food, clothing, housing, or transportation, and he always gave her the highest standard of treatment, not inferior to the palace.

Ning Yin wiped out his uncle's whole family and exiled all the offshoots of the Yu family.

The uncle's family had a mother who was dying, left her alone, and gave her away as a gift at will. It is also true that they are greedy for money and greedy for profit; when Yu Lingxi's mother and daughter were at their worst, no member of the Yu family extended a helping hand to them, and she had no reason to help them. Redress.

Yu Lingxi weighed it for a long time, then paused the pen. The tip of the pen blotted out a cloud of ink on the rice paper.

After writing several articles in a row, she found that the man who once thought it was too much to write about and an unforgivable crime did not seem to be as hateful to her as he imagined.

If you say hate, the crime will not lead to death; if you say resentment, the resentment will never disappear.

In her previous life, Ning Yin laughed at her: "You are a great kind person, but the most difficult thing in the world is to be a kind person. With so many shackles on your back, your life is not as smooth as a wicked person like me."

Yu Lingxi thought maybe he was right.

Until now, she has never thought of killing people, even though Ning Yin is just a shameless and humble young man in the fairy capital of the Desire Realm.

The morning light shone in through the window lattice, and the candle flame burned to the end and went out with a puff.

Yu Lingxi weighed it for a while and then simply slapped the pen on the desk, splashing some dry ink.

Hum Haw thought: "No matter what, it's true that he tortured Xue Cen, and it's true that he made me die without a good end."

These two immoral things cannot be offset in any way.

"Miss, why are you up?"

Hu Tao opened the gauze curtain and entered the door, hurriedly put the tea tray on the desk, and hugged her delicate and thin shoulders with fox fur. "Sitting in such a cloak will catch a cold!"

"It's okay, just to wake up."

Hu Tao couldn't read, so Yu Lingxi quickly pressed the rice paper full of characters under the book.

Not long after, seven or eight small maidservants carrying silver basins, combs, etc. filed in to wait for Yu Lingxi to wash and change clothes.

There were silver red and light blue dresses stacked on the tray, and Hu Tao asked her with a smile: "Both are newly cut winter clothes, so pretty! Which one would you like to wear today, miss?"