Chapter 84 Auspicious Day

Prince Jing’s Mansion is majestic and quiet, with no trace of the afterglow of the Yuan Dynasty and the New Year.

  The bedroom is spacious, and when the door is closed, Yu Lingxi is shrouded in Ning Yin's shadow.

  "What are you doing?" Yu Lingxi's throat was tight.

  Didn't he say that he had carved a private seal for her? Why did he take off his clothes?

  "Look at the seal."

  Ning Yin untied his belt with one hand, and a faint smile flashed in his dark eyes, "Isn't this hand of Miss the best at teasing?"

  Yu Lingxi was pressed against the couch, feeling that his eyes were at this moment Crazy and beautiful, he was probably tricking her into getting her stamp stamped in some unspeakable position.

  After all, she has a special body today and produces and sells her products, so maybe she even saves on ink pads.

  Yu Lingxi was surprised at how unruly she was at the moment, but in front of Ning Yin, no matter how unruly she was, it was reasonable.

  "It's really hard these days."

  She put her hands on Ning Yin's shoulders. After thinking about it, she softened her voice and said softly, "I'm feeling uncomfortable and have no intention of having fun."

  Ning Yin rubbed her shoulders slowly and gently. Waist, no intention of letting go.

  "Go to the soup pool."

  There wasn't much lust in his cold and handsome face, but it made people's hearts itch.

  "In the past few days, I can't take a bath."

  Yu Lingxi didn't want to have a "Manjianghong", which would be bad for her health.

  Ning Yin raised her eyebrows slightly, grabbed Yu Lingxi's hand put it against her heart, and chuckled softly, "It's the young lady who eagerly wants the seal, and the squeamish one is also the young lady." "

  I don't think about it either, it's about my health. Who can control it?"

  Yu Lingxi muttered in a low voice, then stood up and said, "I'm going to sleep outside."

  She usually sleeps well, but only during special periods her sleep is not very stable and she likes to move at night. In her previous life, in order not to offend the madman, she would consciously sleep in separate beds on these days of the month.

  Before she could fully stand up, her wrist was grabbed and she fell back to the edge of the couch.

  "Sit tight."

  Ning Yin's voice was light, but it had strength that could not be refuted.

  He stood up, opened the door, and gave a few instructions. After a while, the palace maids and attendants came in one after another, carrying silver basins and hot water, bath towels, clothes, and other items.

  Yu Lingxi took a glance and even saw two soft and neat...menstrual clothes on the folded clothes.

  She coughed lightly and looked away.

  The attendants quickly put down the washing items, then bowed and quietly left, closing the door behind them, as familiar as puppets on strings.

  Ning Yin slowly understood the robe and rolled up the cuffs, revealing a fair and tight forearm.

  It wasn't until he sprinkled the dried flowers to ward off the cold into the silver basin and half-knelt beside the skirt of his skirt with one knee on the ground that Yu Lingxi realized what he was going to do.