Chapter 60: Hairpin

Yu Lingxi looked at Ning Yin, like a child who was caught doing something wrong.

  She didn't expect Ning Yin to wake up so quickly. Before she could say what she had planned, she saw Ning Yin cough slightly and slowly walk out of the darkness of the secret room.

  "A mouse sneaked in last night, and I didn't clean it up enough. It ran around and pricked my feet."

  Ning Yin raised his hand and pressed it casually, and the bed moved out and returned to its original position, and the thick walls closed up as before.

  The fish-belly white morning light was as silver as iron, illuminating Ning Yin's handsome face almost transparent, with a slight smile in her black ice-like eyes.

  Yu Lingxi looked away and said, "Ning Yin, I..."

  "I haven't washed myself yet, why are you in a hurry?"

  Ning Yin interrupted her with a smile, looked away from her long hair, opened the drawer and took out a "Sit down, I'll tie your hair."

  Yu Lingxi was pressed into the only chair in the room, facing the bronze mirror on the dressing table.

  Ning Yin really picked up the comb, slowly twirled her cold hair and combed it.

  His movements were so natural. If it weren't for the thrilling things he witnessed last night, Yu Lingxi would have thought that this was just an ordinary morning.

  Ning Yin gave her a simple bun, which was a little loose due to her unfamiliar technique. Instead, it gave her a more lazy and bright spring look in the mirror.

  "Ning Yin."

  Yu Lingxi did not expose the bloody "test" last night. She only curled her fingers slightly and said as softly as possible, "I'm going home."

  She stared at Ning Yin's expression in the mirror. .

  But Ning Yin didn't even raise her eyes. She ran her fingers down her loose bun and onto her young white neck, causing a slight tingling sensation.

  "The weather is very good today."

  He said calmly, "After dinner, I will take you out for a walk."

  Yu Lingxi curled her fingers tighter, knowing that Ning Yin was changing the subject.

  Ning Yin is so smart and insightful into people's hearts. As long as she shows even a little bit of embarrassment, she can't fool his eyes.

  Yu Lingxi sighed softly, held Ning Yin's hand, stood up and said more clearly: "I mean, I have to go back to the Yu Mansion."

  Ning Yin still had a casual expression, looked at her for a moment, and then Smiling lowly: "I'm used to being a little fudi, and I rarely get angry in front of Suisui. So Suisui probably thinks that I have a good temper."

  He came closer, raised Yu Lingxi's chin, and said warmly: "This mouth , deserve punishment."

  When he came closer, Yu Lingxi subconsciously wanted to press against his chest, but considering his injury, she finally raised her fingers to cover his lips in a helpless manner.

  His lips were also slightly cool, and the touch was shocking.

  Yu Lingxi swallowed her throat and continued: "I've been out to play for two days, and I'm very happy. But Your Highness, under the current situation, I can't go with you willfully."

  "Play?"

  Ning Yin lowered his eyes and tasted the word, his dark eyes There seemed to be surging clouds and ink, and there seemed to be silence.