Chapter 47 Gift

When Yu Lingxi saw Ning Yin's expression, she knew that what he wanted was probably not a normal object.

  She rolled her eyes lightly, as if she was hiding a small hook, and added in time: "It must be within the scope of etiquette and law, and the first thing is not to hurt others or yourself."

"Save it for now."

  Ning Yin seemed to think there were too many rules and sneered slightly, but his eyes were clearly filled with deep pleasure.

  He looked at the young girl in front of him, smiled broadly, and said slowly: "When the time comes, I hope Miss will allow me to take something away from the Yu Mansion."

The ripples on the surface of the pool were bright, and the floating light was golden.

  Yu Lingxi nodded mysteriously as if he was bewitched by his smile.

  When she came back to her senses, Ning Yin had already left with a smile. Only half a bunch of cool grapes were left in her hand, dripping with crystal water.

  "What kind of hole was he digging just now?"

  Yu Lingxi wondered. She picked a grape and put it in her mouth. Then she felt so sore that her toes curled together.

  ...

  In the palace, Cui An ordered people to drag down the eunuch who was killed with a stick.

  He looked at another subordinate who was kneeling on the ground and said in a slow tone: "The days given to us by the queen are not long. How about you? Haven't you found out the reason?"

"Admiral, calm down! There are too many sources of rumors". The subordinates and others tracked down several brothels and tea shops, and then lost the clue...

  Seeing Cui An's expression darken, the man hurriedly raised his voice and said, "But the subordinates unexpectedly discovered that the young general of the Yu Mansion was secretly Find out the whereabouts of the Seventh Prince."

  "Yu Huanchen?" Cui An tasted the name.

  Is the seventh prince really not dead, or are the Yu family's secret actions indicating that they are preparing to take sides?

  No matter what the reason was, it was enough to make the man in the East Palace fearful and angry.

  The old disease in his crotch seemed to be aching faintly, Cui Angujing Wubo had a deep sinister look in his eyes, and he said with a slow smile: "Watch the moves of Yu Mansion. Also, present this news to our prince. Your Highness."

  ...

  Su Wan decided to give Yu Huanchen a sword tassel as a Valentine's Day gift. He still lacked a piece of high-quality ice jade for decoration, so he decided to go to the street and invite Yu Lingxi to accompany him.

  Yu Lingxi remembered that the gift for Ning Yin had not yet been received, so she had no time to think about it and agreed with a smile.

  The carriage that Su Wan used to use was small and narrow, and it was a little crowded for two people. The steward was ordered to change them into a large carriage that Yu Huanchen usually used when going to court, and personally escorted them to the door.

  The official carriage was spacious and comfortable, and it was also equipped with fruits and ice cubes to keep cool. Yu Lingxi leaned on the embroidered pillow and blinked: "Brother doesn't say it, but he actually cares about his sister-in-law." Su Wan said "hmm" with a smile on her face.