Chapter 61 Reunion

Yu Lingxi asked a few questions about Ning Yin's situation, thinking that he was quite restrained.

  Unexpectedly, even Tang Buli noticed it, which was not a good thing.

  Yu Lingxi swallowed the pear piece carefully, and her tongue, numbed by the decoction, could no longer taste whether it was sweet or sour. She smiled lightly and said, "Who is not curious about the sudden appearance of a prince in the court? Let alone me, who has recovered from a serious illness. Patient."

  "Yes. But for some reason, the emperor doesn't like the lost seventh prince. He hasn't even had a title for so long, and few people have seen his appearance."

  Tang Buli peeled a piece of pear and stuffed it in In his own mouth, he held his chin and said, "If you ask me, the Seventh Prince might as well become a commoner and be free! Why do you want to go back to the palace to wade in these muddy waters?"

  Yu Lingxi lowered his eyes.

  She knew why Ning Yin wanted to go back. His blood and hatred were buried there.

  Her heart began to feel stuffy again, and there was a tight pulling pain. Yu Lingxi hurriedly took a salt-and-pepper plum in her mouth to calm herself down.

  The past two months have been mostly leisurely and sweet. She has not been addicted to spicy food for a long time. Her throat hurt when she choked. She changed the topic in a harsh voice and said: "By the way, Ali, you just said you were engaged. Whose family did you choose?

  " Upon hearing this, Tang Buli's eyebrows drooped and he said nonchalantly: "It's Chen Jian, the grandson of Taifu Chen."

  When he heard the name "Chen Jian", Yu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat.

  She remembered that Tang Buli was also married to Chen Jian in her previous life. This man was rich and beautiful, but his appearance was ruined, and his lustful face was undoubtedly revealed after marriage. Later, Chen Jian made a drunken mistake and insulted the regent Ning Yin behind his back, and his tongue was pulled out in public...

  Fate has gone round and round, could it be that he is back to the starting point?

  "I should be happy that A Li is happy to be engaged."

  Yu Lingxi carefully worded her words and reminded, "But I heard that Chen Jian is sentimental, arrogant and has a bad reputation, so I need to think twice." "

  Really? Then why did grandma send you to inquire? People all say that Chen Jian is a honest, elegant and upright gentleman..."

  Tang Buli realized that the Chen family had paid off the matchmaker, and he became suspicious and became even more resistant to the marriage.

  Considering that Yu Lingxi was still ill, Tang Buli didn't want to bother her with these things, so he pretended not to care and gnawed on a pear and said, "I won't talk about this anymore. When I was copying scriptures to pray for my grandmother yesterday, I also I copied a copy for you. It has been consecrated by the abbot of Jinyun Temple. Pressing it under the pillow when you sleep every year can ward off misfortunes and cure diseases."

  As he said that, Tang Buli took out a square golden cloth bag, which contained A thick stack of handwritten scriptures.

  Yu Lingxi knew that Tang Buli usually hated reading and writing, but now he was willing to copy thick scriptures and pray for her. This loyalty comforted her a lot.

  "Thank you, Ali."

  Yu Lingxi took the cloth bag with both hands and put it under the pillow, smiling, "Where's your little gentleman who copied the book?"