Chapter 45: Eat Spicy

When Ning Yin held the lamp, the thread of life dangled on his strong wrist bones, making his knuckles long and cold white.

  It is obvious that he has a cold and stern appearance, but his appearance is inexplicably full of youthfulness.

  Yu Lingxi thought that it was probably because he rarely took the initiative to do anything. Whether it was the superior control in his previous life, or the previous Chinese medicine or medicine, he mostly just sat there calmly, tempting her to take the bait.

  "Why do you always look at me, Miss?"

  Ning Yin pressed her lips against the remaining light red on the rim of the cup, rubbed the cup and said softly, "It's just a cup, why can't I part with it."

  Yu Lingxi suspected that he was on purpose.

  "That's all." She held her slightly hot cheeks and simply refused to argue with him.

  Ning Yin drank several cups in a row, his deep lacquered eyes half-squinted, looking like he was enjoying the aftertaste.

  Yu Lingxi didn't drink because she was taking medicine, but she raised the corners of her lips slightly and said softly: "If anything happens in the future, you can tell me directly, don't keep it in your heart. If you keep thinking about it, it's too much I'm tired!"

  Ning Yin's thoughts in the previous life were too difficult to figure out, which led to so many misunderstandings. In this life, before it's too late, you have to change your life for the better.

  Ning Yin raised his eyes from behind the wine cup, with the glimmer of wine reflected in his dark eyes, and asked: "Miss, are you speaking to Wei Qi or Ning Yin?" He asked a tricky

  question.

  If it were said to Wei Qi, as a young lady, she would be too attentive and approachable; and if it was said to Ning Yin, it would be easy for him to be flattered because of his status as a prince... Yu Lingxi's curled eyelashes twitched

  . , holding the dim light from the window, he smiled lightly: "Whether it's Wei Qi or Ning Yin, it's all you, aren't you."

  Ning Yin snorted.

  He was probably in a really good mood right now. He looked at her for a long time without questioning whether the smooth words were true or false.

  "You don't have anything to say, do you want to tell me?" Yu Lingxi asked again.

  In her previous life, Yu Lingxi made him a bunch of sachets, handkerchiefs and shoes, but she hadn't even heard him say "thank you" seriously.

  Ning Yin naturally saw the expectant smile in her eyes, and looked down at the knot on her wrist.

  With a deep smile, he said: "Don't worry, miss, I will keep this bracelet close to my heart."

  He emphasized the word "personal", and Yu Lingxi couldn't help but think of the ribbon that he had wrapped around his wrist for a long time...

  His heart skipped a beat. It's hot, but it doesn't have to be that way.

  I embroidered so many things for Ning Yin in my previous life, but I didn't see him cherishing them very much.

  Thinking that things will be reversed in the extreme, I may have cherished them too much in this life.

  Just as he was thinking about it, he heard Ning Yin say leisurely: "In the future, I will return a chain to the lady."

  "Really?"