Chapter 19: Marriage

The spring banquet was held in the Royal Garden, with men and women seated separately, separated by a wall.

After separating from Yu Huanchen, Yu Lingxi went to find an inconspicuous corner to sit next to the female family members.

At the same time, Prince Ning Tan climbed onto the Qiongyu Tower with his hands behind his back, followed by a young eunuch in ocher clothes and a jade belt.

"When the charred corpse of a young man was found in the Colosseum, there was indeed a dagger stabbing scar on his chest. I think he was the seventh prince."

The eunuch had a white face, a beardless look, and a feminine look that transcended age and gender. He said slowly, "There is no such thing as a dagger in the world." Why should you worry about someone who can threaten Your Highness's status?  "

Hearing this, Ning Tan snorted: "It's best this way. If I find out that bitch is still alive, your eunuch's head will fall to the ground." Hearing" the word "eunuch", the young eunuch narrowed his slender eyes and kept his smile: "I don't dare."

After a pause, he added: "Also, the queen asked me to tell your highness that no noble girl has been married in the capital today. It's all during the spring banquet, and Your Highness can take advantage of this opportunity to choose the new crown princess. The empress also said that the legitimate daughter of General Yu's family is very suitable."

"No one can establish a Yu family woman, so let the queen rest. Take it easy."

Ning Tan climbed to the top of Qiongyu Tower and stood by the window, with a panoramic view of the female guests at the spring banquet. She looked at the group of women with heavy and gorgeous makeup without interest.

There was annoyance on his face: "I've seen that Yu Xinyi. He's just above average in appearance. He's careless and has no feminine charm at all."

"The Yu family has military power, so we must either eradicate it. Otherwise, if we can't join His Highness's command, we will never be able to serve him."

"It's a threat."

As he spoke, the eunuch looked at a corner and squinted: "I heard that the Yu family has a little daughter."

Ning Tan followed his gaze and said disdainfully: "The eldest daughter looks like that. How can a little daughter be better? A woman raised by a reckless man in the military camp is just as vulgar as you think."

The complaint stopped abruptly, and his eyes fell on the westernmost corner of the banquet. His pupils were slightly opened, and he looked dull.

Through the gaps between the flower branches, you can vaguely see the slender figure of a young girl. At first glance, her makeup is simple and not very eye-catching.

If Cui An, the eunuch, hadn't reminded him, he would have almost ignored it.

Now, when I look carefully, I can see the breeze blowing, the shadows of the flowers scattered, and the girl's jawline is vaguely exposed, which is already exquisite and unparalleled.

When placed on the table, it looked as white as ice and snow.

Beauty is in the bones but not in the skin. From the perspective of Ning Tan, such a woman must be the most beautiful in the world.

The eunuch took Ning Tan into his eyes infatuatedly and said without any trace, "That is the woman that His Highness just said was raised by a reckless man in the military camp."

Ning Tan's throat suddenly became dry and she gave the eunuch a look.

The young eunuch immediately understood and bowed. "I'll go down and make arrangements right now."