Chapter 56: Take away

It was a stormy night, and Yu Lingxi had an uneasy sleep.

  Half asleep, there seemed to be a familiar dark shadow sitting on the bedside, watching her with interest.

  "Be good, I'll pick you up again in two days." The man said very quietly, like a whisper.

  Feeling the warmth and slight itching on her lips, Yu Lingxi frowned and snorted. She opened her eyes drowsily and saw that the curtain was shaking slightly, but no one was in sight.

  She turned over and continued to sleep.

  It had rained all night, and the puddles in the courtyard were clear, reflecting the dark green shadows of the trees.

  Yu Lingxi was a little surprised when he received the summons from the Queen early in the morning.

  She didn't have a deep impression of Empress Feng. In all her past and present lives, she had only seen her once from afar at the Spring Banquet, so she couldn't tell her temperament.

  The only thing that is certain is that when the queen summons him by name, it is definitely not as simple as drinking tea and chatting. The interests behind it are intricate and intricate, and good or bad fortunes are unpredictable.

  After dressing up and going out, Yu Lingxi was stunned when she saw Qing Xiao standing beside the carriage.

  Ning Yin usually accompanied her to see her out, but today she didn't see him.

  Yu Yuan personally sent his daughter out, but hesitated to speak. Finally, he sighed and solemnly warned: "Good girl, your sister will accompany you to the palace. Remember to be careful in your words and deeds, and put the overall situation first."

  " Save your daughter."

  Yu Lingxi glanced in the direction of the corner door again, then calmed down and followed Yu Xinyi into the carriage.

  Kunning Palace is solemn and solemn.

  After hearing that Empress Feng was worshiping Buddha for a long time, even the maids standing in front of the palace were as quiet as clay sculptures.

  After the official announcement, Yu Lingxi followed her sister into the palace. When she saw Mrs. Xue beside the queen, Yu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat, and she felt even more uneasy.

  "Everyone, please get up." The Queen leaned on the couch, resting her hands on the table, holding a string of Buddhist beads and turning them slowly.

  She glanced up and down at the two daughters of the Yu family and landed on Yu Lingxi: "It is said that the two daughters of General Yu, one strong and the other soft, are just like the flames to the spring water. Today, if you take a closer look, it is true that they are well-deserved."

  Yu Lingxi and Yu Xinyi passed the Qi on the road and said in unison: "Your Majesty, you are so complimentary."

  The Queen said: "Especially the second girl Yu, who is gentle and graceful, dignified and quiet, is a natural match for Xue Erlang, who is as gentle as jade. I also heard that the two were childhood sweethearts, both civil and military. After being an important minister, no wonder His Majesty is so worried and asked me to arrange this marriage."

  Yu Lingxi pursed her lips, and Yu Xinyi pulled her sleeves without leaving a trace, signaling her not to act rashly.

  "Mrs. Xue, are you satisfied with this little daughter-in-law?" The queen stood up slightly and looked at Mrs. Xue who was sitting quietly aside.