Chapter 10 - undress

The snow crushed the dead branches in the backyard with a click.

The palm holding Yu Lingxi's wrist was hot, holding her like a hot iron, not as strong as a seriously ill and thin boy.

Ning Yin's handsome and ruthless face was reflected in Yu Lingxi's pupils as if overlapping with her previous life. For a moment, she thought he would crush her neck bone without hesitation.

But only for a moment. Ning Yin seemed to recover from her instinctive vigilance; the coldness in her eyes faded away, and her tense figure gradually relaxed.

Only then did Yu Lingxi breathe and struggle, "Let go!"

He probably touched Ning Yin's wound; he let out a muffled grunt, turned over, and fell straight. His scorching breath was blown into her ear like a scorching fire.

too close!

Yu Lingxi's heart went numb, and she hurriedly pushed his head away, got up, and straightened his messy hair and clothes.

If it were her previous life, Yu Lingxi would not have dared to disobey him at all. She still dares not forget the evil consequences of kicking him before she died.

But this is not the previous life; it is Ning Yin who is being bullied, not her.

Yu Lingxi raised her slender white palm, but when she saw Ning Yin's flushed cheeks, she couldn't let go of her hand that was suspended in the air.

He simply grabbed the quilt and shook it, covering Ning Yin's pitiful and hateful face out of sight and out of mind.

"Miss, the doctor is here." Hu Tao's voice sounded at the right time, breaking the deadlock.

The charcoal basin was beeping; the little wild cat had enough to eat and drink and found a warm place to curl up and sleep.

The old doctor checked his pulse for a while, then lifted Ning Yin's lapel to check the wound. His brows became more and more wrinkled.

Yu Lingxi also frowned and asked, "How is he?"

"Two ribs were broken, and the broken bone pierced into the lungs. He lost a lot of blood. In addition, he was exposed to cold and cold, and several symptoms were complicated. This caused the high fever."

The old doctor twirled his gray beard, shook his head, and sighed, "It's a miracle that he can survive such a serious internal injury. The old man first prescribes a few prescriptions, which are applied externally and taken internally. If he can survive tomorrow night, it's like saving a life."

Yu Lingxi didn't expect Ning Yin's injury to be so serious.

Probably because he was too crazy and powerful in his previous life, destroying the world and being invincible, Yu Lingxi ignored that he was also a mortal body who would suffer pain and die.

It would be fine if he didn't see his miserable state when he was young, but he had to let her see it again.

Looking at Ning Yin's pale lips, her heart sank heavily, unable to reach the bottom.

The indifferent heart was moved for the first time. Yu Lingxi winked at Hu Tao and said in a low voice: "Burn two more charcoal basins for heating, and pick two smart boys to cook medicine to serve, and... if he wakes up, come, report immediately."

Hu Tao wondered why the master cared so much about a "beggar", but seeing Yu Lingxi's serious face, she had no choice but to take the order to make arrangements, and her attitude was much more serious than last night.

After the cabin warmed up, the servant changed Ning Yin's medicine, and Yu Lingxi left with peace of mind.

It is night, and dark clouds cover the moon.