Chapter 83 - Previous Dream

She came out of Tang Gong's Mansion, the setting sun was just right.

  Ning Yin's spacious and luxurious carriage was parked at the gate, while Yu Mansion's carriage was pushed against the wall, making it difficult to move forward or retreat.

  Yu Lingxi glanced sideways, suspecting that Ning Yin did it on purpose.

  Ning Yin did it on purpose.

  He stood in front of the royal carriage, raised his arm slightly towards Yu Lingxi, and raised the end of his eyes, the hint couldn't be more obvious.

  Yu Lingxi glanced at Qingxiao, who was still trying to drive the Yu Mansion's carriage out, thought for a moment, and changed her mind temporarily.

  She gave Qingxiao a few instructions, then held Ning Yin's slightly raised knuckles, bent her eyes, and said with a smile: "The weather is fine today, let's go for a walk." On the

  painting the bridge of Wangxian Tower, many literati and poets climb up. Looking into the distance, drinking, and singing.

  Yu Lingxi covered her face with a gauze and went directly to the small attic on the top floor. Ning Yin followed slowly behind with her hands behind her hands, her eyes falling on the slender waist swept by her dark hair.

  He raised his hand and twisted it, then pulled it.

  Yu Lingxi noticed it and turned around to catch Ning Yin. She couldn't help but laugh and said: "It's getting more and more childish."

  Ning Yin blinked his eyes very slowly and wiped out the soft strands in front of her. The black hair was pressed between her lips and she bit it.

  Yu Lingx i said "Yeah". Although she only washed her hair last night, she still reminded her in a low voice: "It's dirty   .

  "

He gently pinched the back of Yu Lingxi's neck and said, "Everywhere is not dirty."

  Yu Lingxi glanced at the guard guarding the door and had no idea how to deal with his frequent bad intentions.

  Maybe it's not that there is no way, but that it's the indulgence of one's heart.

  The attic was narrow and airy, with only a desk placed there. The attendants served fruits, cakes, drinks, and other items, then bowed, closed the door, and left.

  "Revisiting the old place every year, do you want to relive that time?"

  Ning Yin had a faint smile in his eyes, pinched an orange with his white and strong fingers, and slowly turned it around.

  Yu Lingxi thought of the kiss in the attic on Chinese Valentine's Day.

  "It's fun to revisit old places, isn't it?"

  Yu Lingxi sat down in front of him, took off her veil, and said with a smile, "It's about falling in love. The happiness that others have, my Wei Qi also wants to have."

  Then he was stunned, She subconsciously called Ning Yin by her name when she was in Yu Mansion.

  Ning Yin had suffered a lot and suffered a lot of injuries. Wei Qi probably had a rare period of peace for him.

  Ning Yin's upward eyes curved and he said to her, "Come here, miss."

  Yu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat when she heard the word "miss."

  In particular, the little madman wore a noble royal purple robe and called her "Miss" tenderly.

  She stood up and sat next to Ning Yin with a smile, then tilted her head and rested her head on his shoulder.