Chapter 46: Matchmaking

Yu Lingxi thought of the ice bed in her previous life.

  She stared at Ning Yin blankly, her lips slightly parted, and she asked what she had been wondering for a long time: "When a person dies, his lamp goes out, and he goes to his grave. Isn't it because he hates a person that his body is sealed?" Ning Yin's face showed

  . Contempt is what vulgar people do.

  "The people you really hate have to live and toss for fun. If you die before you have time to toss, just kill the body and throw it out to feed the dogs." Ning Yin said the most ruthless words in the softest tone, scoffing

  . I asked back, "Isn't it stupid to be surrounded by people?"

  Looking back carefully, I found that this was indeed the case in my previous life.

  Yu Lingxi's eyes opened wider: "So if you freeze a dead person in a secret room, you are actually... reluctant to let go?"

  Ning Yin swallowed the spicy plum meat carefully, and a layer of beauty appeared on Yin's lips and corners of her eyes. .

  That look in her eyes was clearly asking her: Shouldn't things that are useful to you should be locked up?

  No matter how paranoid, it is indeed Ning Yin's style.

  A ridiculous idea came to Yu Lingxi's mind, but she thought it was impossible.

  Her body after her death was indeed sealed in a secret room, but Ning Yin also came drunk that day, and then sealed the secret room so that no one could mention it.

  There is no such thing as meeting him every day as he just said.

  The only thing she was sure of was that Ning Yin didn't hate her. Even if she is a poisonous vessel to assassinate him.

  Yu Lingxi has not yet figured out where the contradiction comes from.

  "Are you scared?" Ning Yin leaned over and chuckled.

  He lowered his eyes and scanned Yu Lingxi's complicated expression, and raised his hand to touch the top of her hair.

  Covered by the shadow, Yu Lingxi's eyelashes flickered and she closed her eyes subconsciously.

  Ning Yin just twirled away a piece of crape myrtle petal stained on her hair, rubbed the smooth petals with her fingertips, and said lightly: "What are you afraid of? I am most afraid of trouble. What can make me put so much effort into it right now? Didn't show up."

  The low and slow tone was quite meaningful.

  Yu Lingxi opened her eyes, looked at Ning Yin's dark eyes bathed in the light, and said softly but firmly: "I'm not afraid, Ning Yin."

  She was talking about Ning Yin.

  When this name comes out of her mouth, there is always a gentleness and firmness that spans time and space, life and death.

  Ning Yin looked at her for a long time, moved the corner of his mouth, and then raised his hand.

  This time, slender and strong palms gently covered the top of her hair, as if stroking a cat.

  Returning to the wing, Yu Lingxi sat on the bed covered with jade mat, looking at the black-tipped red plum blossom pen on the pen holder.

  For a long time, he gently touched his beating heart. It was hot there and a little sore.

  The moon was at the top of the sky, and there were no lights in the tent.

  Ning Yin was leaning on the couch in a loose Chinese coat, with apricot-white ribbons wrapped around his slender fingers, shining white under the shadow of the lingering moon.