Chapter 39 Dream

For two lifetimes, Yu Lingxi relied on her innocence and magnanimity, and never felt sorry for Ning Yin in the slightest.

  She told herself that she could not hate or complain, but she could not forget what she had experienced.

  However, once people are repeatedly reminded of the grievances they have suffered, how can they not care at all?

  She took Ning Yin in as a matter of course and used him as a springboard to protect the Yu family. She warned herself not to follow in the footsteps of her previous life and have any feelings with him beyond "each one gets what he needs"...

  But in the end, she found out that she was both a victim and a tool for killing. The one who truly has no regrets is this madman who is so evil and magnanimous.

  Yu Lingxi knew that it was not her fault, she just felt extremely ironic because of her blindness and prejudice in the past six months.

  "No one bullied me."

  The tip of Yu Lingxi's nose was slightly red, she looked at him with wet eyes, pursed her lips and added softly, "In the future, no one will bully us again."

  She said "we" with a hint of confusion in her eyes. The flow of emotions is different from before.

  The strange thing is that Ning Yin doesn't hate these two words.

  "What did the lady hear from Yao Lang?" he asked.

  "The poison that Zhao Yuming was poisoned by is called 'Hundred Flowers Killing'. It was a strange poison used by the surrendered tribe to murder the previous emperor through a 'honey trap'." Yu Lingxi repeated what Yaolang said, trying his best to calm down his own fluctuations. voice.

  Ning Yin was interested in the vicious things in the world and said after hearing this: "This poison is interesting." "It's

  not interesting at all."

  Yu Lingxi looked solemn and clenched his fingers and said, "Use a living person who doesn't know anything as bait. , to poison another person, extremely vicious."

  Of course, the most poisonous person is the person who poisoned him.

  Ning Yin looked at Yu Lingxi for a long time, then loosened the hand holding Yu Lingxi's chin, moved her fingertips upward, and wiped away the wet marks from the corners of her eyes.

  The man's knuckles were strong, not too gentle, but gave him unprecedented stability.

  "Then, why is the lady so concerned about this poison?"

  Yu Lingxi's moist eyelashes twitched slightly.

  If Ning Yin knew that she was also the container of this poison in her previous life, and vomited his blood after getting entangled in the bed... he would probably break her neck, throw her into a secret room and lay her body out again, right?

  She shook her head and did not continue the topic.

  I haven't shed a few serious tears in my two lives, and every time I lose my composure, it's always in front of Ning Yin.

  She took a step back, sniffed, and then raised her head to regain some composure.

  Ning Yin knew nothing about her past life, but she couldn't forget that some things had to be resolved.

  "Zhao Yuming was poisoned the day before entering the palace. Could someone use her to murder the prince?"

  Yu Lingxi deduced in her mind. Ning Yin had too many enemies in his previous life, and there were as many people who wanted him dead as there were people crossing the river. Crucian carp, it's really impossible to investigate.