Chapter 44: Sweet Talk

Ning Yin was too lazy to care, but Xue took himself too seriously.

  "How about I give you a chance to choose?"

  The young man raised his dark eyes and said, "You might as well see how much weight she has in your heart."

  "What..."

  Xue Cen met before he could finish his words. A strong wind blew up from the front.

  Then a cold light flashed, and a cold short blade was placed across his neck. The blade was as thin as autumn water, cutting off a strand of hair behind his ear and falling to the ground.

  Xue Cen clung to the wall, his whole body stiff, and his face that was red with anger quickly turned pale.

  "Do you want to live, or do you want your second sister?"

  Ning Yin held the short blade in his hand, as if he was playing some fun game, calmly and elegantly, "I will count to three, one."

  Xue Cen has been in the past twenty years He lived a dignified and elegant life, not to mention swearing, and he never even said a few harsh words.

  This time, after holding the knife on his neck for a long time, he could only hold back two trembling words: "Shameless!"

  Ning Yin narrowed his eyes: "Two."

  "I want to report you..."

  "One."

  Xue Cen He believed himself to be upright and proud, but at this moment all his humility and self-cultivation fell apart in front of this cruel and brutal young man.

  His Adam's apple twitched and he said with difficulty, "Let me go."

  "Choose to live?"

  The cold light of the blade reflected in Ning Yin's eyes, wanton and cold.

  This is the childhood sweetheart that Yu Lingxi wants to protect even if she punishes herself three times. This is the Xue Erlang who she hides in her heart and says that killing him is tantamount to stabbing her...

  Miss, I gave him a chance to choose.

  It was him who gave up on you.

  "It's just a joke, don't blame me." Ning Yin's smile was full of pity and contempt.

  Yu Lingxi didn't let him kill Xue Cen, so he really didn't kill him.

  It's just a scare, it's not a big deal.

  You see, he is very well-behaved now! Ning Yin praised herself in her heart.

  But Xue Cen obviously didn't think so.

  The thin and cold touch of the blade was still against the side of his neck, so he didn't believe it was a joke.

  For a moment, this young man really had murderous intentions, forcing him to make a choice against his will.

  He closed his lips and said hoarsely for a while: "Despicable."

  He cursed back and forth, but only the two words "shameless" and "despicable" were used, and Ning Yin was tired of hearing them.

  "Second Young Master Xue might as well use two words to curse, such as beast, livestock, wolf-hearted and dog-lunged."

  Ning Yin said: "But compared to you, a coward who pretends to be high-sounding, but is actually stupid and incompetent, these few words of mine are This word is really not an insult."