Chapter 25: sweet

Across the street from the mansion, Qing Xiao leaned on the carriage, held his sword and looked at the female relatives who came out of the banquet one after another at the door.

Inside the car, the incense clock burned to the specified scale, and the copper ball fell, making a crisp impact sound.

It's three o'clock at noon, and the lady hasn't come out yet.

Qing Xiao looked up at the sky, and waited for another cup of tea. Fang Shen lowered his face and said to his subordinates: "Miss is late, there may be accidents. The two of you separately invite the eldest lady and the king of Nanyang County. Hurry up." !"

Deyang Princess Palace, quiet room.

Ning Tan waited until his mouth was parched, he waved the paper fan and took another sip of tea, and asked, "What's calling?"

The waiter listened intently for a while, then bowed and replied: "Your Highness, it should be the cat named Chun."

"Annoying."

Ning Tan lost his patience, and shouted, "Why haven't you brought him here yet!"

Just as he was restless, the door opened, and the little sent quickly walked in carrying a bag of women.

"Your Highness, the second daughter of the Yu family has brought you here."

The woman was placed on the couch, and the little wiped his sweat and said flatteringly, "In order to prevent her from hurting His Highness, I took some medicine. Please also pay attention to the time, Your Highness, and don't be greedy. If she disappears for too long and someone finds out, things will be difficult."

"I know, I know." Ning Tan tugged at the skirt of his clothes and waved his hand impatiently to push back the servant.

When the room was empty, Ning Tan swallowed and stretched out his hand to lift off the brocade quilt that wrapped the woman, revealing a delicate face.

Pausing his hands, Ning Tan felt something was wrong.

This woman's figure and appearance are both excellent; she is a beauty, but it is far less stunning than what he had glimpsed from a distance at the beginning, and it is more than a tiny bit worse than expected.

Could it be that he, who has read countless people, has been mistaken this time?

But since it's delivered to your mouth, how can you not eat it? That old stubborn Yu Yuan refused to submit to him after so long and even had a good chat with other princes; he has long since disliked him.

Today, he made fun of his precious daughter, enjoyed the younger one first, and then married the older one in the future.

Ning Tan showed a frivolous and playful smile and pulled his belt impatiently.

...

Fuyun Temple is a secret cave of ecstasy, and the women's crowns inside are all prostitutes.

At this time, the two female crowns were wearing thin and permeable Taoist robes, and they were chatting at the back door in a dispirited manner.

"Miaozhen, you said what happened to the man and the woman in the warehouse?" one of the female crowns asked.

Jiao Miaozhen was nibbling melon seeds, "bah," and said: "A man hates because of love! If he can't get it, he wants to destroy it. Otherwise, how can he be willing to use the fragrance of bliss on a good girl?"

This kind of aphrodisiac incense was originally used by them to retain their benefactors when they were in the fairy capital of the Desire Realm. The powerful thing is that as long as a person smells this fragrance, it will happen once every ten days, so three times the effect of the medicine will be stronger every time, and it will disappear automatically after a month, so that it can be a long-term business for the benefactor.