Chapter 62: Happy marriage

Ning Yin was young and troubled, and in everyone's imagination he was a dull and shabby person.

  Therefore, when they saw this tall, pale and handsome figure wearing a purple robe and jade belt, everyone's eyes were filled with surprise rather than contempt for a moment. After a while, some people stood up and saluted one after another.

  Xue Cen stood up and wanted to give him his hand, but when he saw the appearance of the seventh prince, he suddenly froze.

  Why is the appearance of the seventh prince exactly the same as that of the guard who once seduced the second sister into overstepping the rules? !

  Wei Qi, Wei Qi...

  Xue Cen's Adam's apple twitched slightly, slowly rolled up his sleeves, and subconsciously glanced at Yu Lingxi beside him.

  Yu Lingxi closed her eyes and bowed her knees together with the female family members. Her long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the luster of her hairpins reflected in her eyes, creating a light and shimmering luster.

  That was something that had never happened before when facing Xue Cen.

  It almost took all her strength to control herself from looking up at him.

  In his sight, a piece of deep purple lower garment passed by, and the black official boots did not stop for a moment.

  The wind stopped and the cool sandalwood dissipated without a trace.

  "Second sister?"

  Xue Cen's low voice came from beside her, and Yu Lingxi woke up from her dream and slowly stood up and returned to her seat.

  Ning Yin sat down above, drinking from the wine cup. His purple robe and dark hair made his face even more handsome and cold. His unfocused eyes never stopped for a moment at the Xue and Yu families, as if they were really just attending a banquet. Drinking strangers.

  What is he here to do?

  According to the memory of his previous life, he would never show up like this at this time.

  Yu Lingxi's heart was filled with turbulence. Although she controlled not to look or think about it, the chatter about the Seventh Prince around her never stopped, burrowing into her ears like mosquitoes.

  She took a deep breath, picked up the pastries and preserved fruits on the table, and stuffed them into her mouth one after another to distract her mind.

  It felt like there was a big hole in my heart, and it seemed that only by constantly feeding me could I fill the void.

  On the side, Xue Cen calmly handed Yu Lingxi a cup of tea, with undisguised solemn worry in his eyes.

  Another song was sung, the prince entered the room, and the discussion about the seventh prince gradually subsided.

  Seeing Ning Yin, Ning Tan's eyes clearly flashed with a sneer.

  "Seventh brother, you are so excited. I have been politely inviting you several times, but today you are actually willing to attend the banquet."

  Ning Tan held a gun and a stick and gave him a look.

  Immediately, a green-robed civil servant stood up in understanding, held a wine cup and said: "His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is a courteous and virtuous corporal. He treats his brothers and sisters with kindness and has the style of a wise master! I am deeply impressed. I would like to offer a drink to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Majesty the Seventh Prince!"