Chapter 51: Life experience

The female officer from the Imperial Medical Office came quickly, carefully inspected Yu Lingxi's injuries, and praised in surprise: "Who bandaged the wounds of the second lady? They treated them very carefully." Yu Lingxi couldn't help but think of Ning Yin changing her dressing in the morning

  . The scene of blowing makes a soft wind seem to blow in my heart.

  She lowered the raised corners of her mouth and said, "Probably a 'miraculous doctor' with an unstable temperament but omnipotence." The

  female officer did not ask in detail, but comforted: "The second young lady has both good fortune and wisdom. The toxins in her body have been removed, and the wounds have been removed." It is also healing well, and it only takes a few days of rest to fully recover."

  Hearing this, the people inside and outside the house finally heaved a sigh of relief.

  Yu Lingxi knew that the night when she was not in the house, the family would be turned upside down, and she felt warm and guilty in her heart.

  She looked around and asked with concern: "Why don't you see Dad?"

  Yu Xinyi replied: "Someone reported that a murder occurred on Guangzhai Street. Since the staff and guests of the East Palace were housed there, the matter was of great importance. Dad went with Dali Temple to investigate and deal with it. Now."

  When talking about the East Palace, her face was full of disdain.

  Yu Lingxi thought of Ning Yinjin washing her hands and changing clothes, and she felt like a mirror in her mind, so she said nothing.

  She held her mother's hand, unable to conceal her distress and guilt: "Your eyes are red, go and have a rest."

  Mrs. Yu tied Yu Lingxi's spring shirt, stroked her temples and said softly: "Have a good sleep. Mom will stay with you when you sleep."

  Yu Lingxi rested her head on grandma's shoulder: "If grandma doesn't go to bed, I won't sleep either."

  After all the talk, mother and sister were finally coaxed back to their room to rest.

  Su Wan was reluctant to leave. Out of guilt, she personally cooked porridge and snacks for Yu Lingxi. There was a table full of them, and the aroma was fragrant.

  "Sister-in-law, where is my brother?" Yu Lingxi asked.

  Su Wan fed her a bowl of porridge and replied with a smile: "I just saw him standing in front of the corridor."

  Yu Lingxi thought of her brother's complicated look when he faced Ning Yin, and knew that he must have been holding back a lot of words at this time. I want to ask myself.

  Some things cannot be avoided, not to mention that she never thought of hiding it from her father and brother for the rest of her life.

  After finishing the porridge, Yu Lingxi made up her mind.

  She lifted up the quilt and got down on the bed, walking towards the corridor.

  As expected, Yu Huanchen stood in front of the steps with his arms folded, his heroic brows furrowed, looking like he was thinking deeply.

  "Brother." Yu Lingxi walked over and called.

  Yu Huanchen turned around suddenly, put down his hand and said, "Sui Sui, why are you staying here?"

  Yu Lingxi's eyes stretched like a painting, and she said softly: "I can't sleep, brother, can you accompany me to relax?"

  Yu Huanchen's eyes turned pale. After all these changes, heartache finally gained the upper hand, and he nodded in agreement.