Chapter 73: Innocence

The wedding is about to happen, and Yu Lingxi finally can't hold back her anger.

  I don't know what Ning Yin is planning. Could it be that he was really prepared to be destroyed by her?

  After all, for the little lunatic, "destruction" is the best destination.

  Seeing that Yu Lingxi was in a rare hurry, Ning Yin had a faint smile in her eyes, leaned back in the chair and said, "I'm afraid it's too late to pay for the wedding dress now."

  So you also know that it's too late?

  Yu Lingxi's original intention was not to ask for the wedding dress; she was just waiting for this sentence!

  She said with a bright and delicate face, "Since it's too late to wear clothes, please allow me to take something from the palace as a dowry, just like you did when you left the Yu Mansion."

  Ning Yin smiled slightly when she heard the word "dowry".

  "I want to take away His Highness's innocence," Yu Lingxi pursed her lips and said.

  Ning Yin rubbed the jade carving's hand for a moment and said unexpectedly: "What are you taking away?"

  "Your Highness's innocence."

  Yu Lingxi repeated it very seriously and clearly.

  This time, Ning Yin heard clearly, his eyes opened slightly, and for the first time, there was an obvious look of astonishment.

  "After the raw rice is cooked, you will naturally lose the qualification to get married according to the decree."

  Yu Lingxi, sitting across from him in a thin waist, said seriously, "When the matter is exposed, I will say that His Highness Prince Jing is mine. Concubine, Your Highness and I have already secretly agreed on the song, and at worst we can become lovers together."

  Ning Yin was stunned by her arrangement.

  After a while, he laughed briefly and deeply, making the black fox fur on his cloak tremble slightly.

  He laughed so hard that the ends of his eyes turned red. He tapped his leg with his finger and said in an indulgent tone, "Come and get it."

  Yu Lingxi stood up and sat on his lap unceremoniously.

  There is no way to retreat anyway. Since you are determined to gamble, you might as well gamble more thoroughly.

  Ning Yin's legs were strong and slender, and when she first sat in her arms, she could still feel the coldness of the winter morning. Gradually, the frost and cold melted away, and only the hot body temperature spread through the clothes and warmed the whole body along with the blood.

  Yu Lingxi bit her lip, untied Ning Yin's cloak, and raised her hands behind his ears to loosely wrap them around his neck.

  Her long, silky black hair was scattered along her waistline, resting coolly on Ning Yin's white and shapely knuckles.

  Ning Yin looked at her leisurely, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers and playing with it nonchalantly. The gentle force made Yu Lingxi's hair tingle behind her ears.

  She held Ning Yin's face, looked at her little self reflected in his lacquered eyes, and suddenly smiled, her eyelashes stained with ink lines fluttering like hooks to seduce people.

  She first kissed the tip of Ning Yin's nose gently and then moved down, touching his Adam's apple like a dragonfly, but she turned a blind eye to his hungry lips.