Chapter 52 Chinese Valentine's Day

Yu Lingxi looked at Ning Yin in surprise: "What did you say?"

  Ning Yin looked at her for a while and suddenly smiled: "I lied to you. If you die, you can't tease the lady anymore."

  Yu Lingxi knew that Ning Yin Not just kidding.

  There is nothing in this world that he dares not do as long as he is willing to do it.

  "You can't lie to me."

  She held the half-peeled lotus pod and said seriously, "Nothing is more important than living well. I can't even think about this kind of thing in the future."

  Ning Yin looked at her lightly. The tips of his eyebrows were furrowed, and a faint sparkle appeared in his eyes.

  "Okay."

  He slowly turned the small medicine jar in his hand, "Miss, don't let me have the opportunity to think like this."

  Yu Lingxi couldn't control the crazy thoughts that often popped up in him, but whenever he heard Once, it must be blocked once.

  She carefully peeled the lotus seeds, put them in lotus leaves and put them in his hand. Then she spread her palms and said, "Here are the lotus seeds for you, and give me the medicine." Ning Yin lowered his eyes, paused for a moment, and handed the small medicine jar that he was turning carelessly to her hand

  .

  When she left her hand, her fingertips lightly touched her palm, like an accidental touch.

  "Once in the morning and once in the evening."

  Ning Yin raised her eyes and said seriously, "If I serve it myself, the medicine will be more effective."

  Yu Lingxi did not dare to touch her nose and face, shook the small medicine jar in her hand and said, "Thank you, and No need."

  The fragrance of lotus leaves floats on the surface of the pond. Take a deep breath and feel relaxed and happy.

  "Ning Yin." Yu Lingxi called out softly.

  Ning Yin turned to look at her.

  "I wanted to say it a long time ago. Rather than who you die for, I hope you live for someone and live well."

  Yu Lingxi suddenly had an idea: she wanted to light up the stars in his dark eyes . The sun and moon rise and shine.

  If you can't make everyone like you, then make everyone fear you.

  After Yu Lingxi left, Ning Yin twisted a lotus seed in her mouth and carefully tasted her soft words.

  I didn't taste the bitterness of the lotus seeds, but tasted a bit sweet.

  Everyone cursed him to die, but Yu Lingxi told him to live well.

  That being the case, how dare you live up to the lady's warm expectations?

  He curled his lips, put his backhand on the railing and looked at the sky.

  I can't bear to die.

  If one day the bird gets tired of his branch, he might as well grab a piece of sky and keep her in captivity.

  ...

  The ointment given by Ning Yin was extremely effective. After eight or nine days of treatment, the scabs on my arms began to slowly fall off.

  The wound heals smoothly, leaving no scars.