Chapter 72 Wedding Date

Yu Lingxi doesn't want to go to hell with Ning Yin.

  There are so many beautiful things in the world, including romance, mountains and rivers, and she wants to walk through them with Ning Yin and make the shortcomings of her previous life perfect.

  But Yu Lingxi was still a little bit angry, not only because of the arrow that was shot at her brother, but also because of Ning Yin's paranoid temper. She had no intention of exposing the matter.

  "In the future, I will often report to my family that I am safe and tell them that I am fine here until the world is in chaos four days later."

  She took the opportunity to make a request and told him: "If you are worried, you can open and read the contents of the letter, but you are not allowed to stop it. Do you know?"

  Ning Yin had no expression on her face and pinched her waist.

  "That's almost it."

  His voice was lazier and he smiled softly, "Ordinary people would have their tongues pulled out if they spoke to me like this."

  Yu Lingxi snorted and turned around in his arms. , put the spices, red beans and paper notes scattered all over the bed back into the sachet, tightened the drawstring and tied it with an elegant knot, and hung it back on Ning Yin's belt.

  "I will only give this once, you have to keep it."

  She was wearing thin clothes and had just gone out to catch the wind, and her fingertips were slightly red from the cold.

  Ning Yin immediately pulled her into his arms, unbuttoned her clothes with one hand, grabbed her hand and pressed it against his chest, warming her fingertips with his hottest heartbeat.

  The cold palm suddenly pressed against the heart, the chill was biting, and it must have been uncomfortable.

  But Ning Yin pressed her palm closer to hers, and laughed in her chest, making half of Yu Lingxi's cheeks numb.

  He slowly stroked Yu Lingxi's hair and restrained her with his body. The warmth in his heart made her fingertips curl slightly.

  The day before the wedding.

  Ning Yin went out early and came back late as usual. When he was busy, he was not seen all day and all night. When he was free, he would ask her to accompany him to make tea and meditate, as if he had forgotten the marriage between Xue and Yu that was personally gifted by the emperor.

  Subordinates came in and out to report matters to the court, from the sudden death of concubine Hui, to the adoption of the little prince who was less than one year old to the queen, to the transfer of officials at the Yushitai, all the details, but none of them were cancelled. Marriage related.

  Yu Lingxi picked up the pen and moistened the ink, and could only angrily comfort herself: Let's see who can't calm down first.

  She wrote a letter home, informing her family that everything was fine and that the wedding hall should be arranged as usual to avoid being caught.

  After she finished writing and dried the ink, she folded the family letter and handed it to the attendant outside the door. Then she went back to the room and lay down on the couch, letting go.

  After a cup of tea, this family letter was in Ning Yin's hands.

  He put one hand on his temple and looked at the thin page of paper, his eyes lingering on the line "The wedding hall arrangements will proceed as usual."