Chapter 17: name

Yu Lingxi searched around the backyard, but she couldn't find Ning Yin, so she turned and went straight to the corner stable.

The guard, Qing Xiao, led the horse past, as if he were about to go out to do some errands.

Before he could say hello, Yu Lingxi snatched the reins from Qing Xiao, stepped on the stone steps, got on the horse, slapped the horse's buttocks, and shouted: "Drive!"

"Miss, this horse..."

Qing Xiao was horrified: This horse has not had time to put on a saddle and a pad in the future!

Before it was too late to chase, the steed had already disappeared into the dark street corner with the girl in plain clothes on its back.

Yu Lingxi searched around the street in front of the mansion, but she never saw Ning Yin.

It was so dark, and he was injured again. Where could he go?

With a flash of inspiration in his mind, Yu Lingxi thought of a place, immediately turned his horse's head, and ran towards Shengping Street.

At Haishi, the market is closed, the lights on the street are few and far between, and there is no one there.

The burnt houses of the immortal capital of the Desire Realm stand at the end of the darkness like black bones. And under the scorched and ruined gate, Ning Yin's lonely figure was really leaning on

He heard the sound of the horse's hooves and stood up straight. The shadow cast a long and lonely shadow under his feet.

But his eyes were calm, without any surprise.

The moment the dust settled, Yu Lingxi ignored the passing shadow of the gray falcon on the eaves.

After the peace of mind, there is a dense and spreading sourness.

Perhaps Ning Yin has no home and was "banished" from the mansion by his father and brother. His subconscious destination is still this fairy capital of the world of desire, which bestows endless harm and humiliation.

Or maybe he was hiding here on purpose, where she could find him.

Whether intentionally or not, Yu Lingxi must take him back.

Whether it's a ghost or not, she will let him be the future blessing of the Yu family.

"Call—"

Ning Yin raised her head slightly, and her small figure riding a horse stopped abruptly, which was reflected in her eyes.

The steed raised its hooves high, and the horse's back held the reins tightly. Her loose black hair flew up and down like clouds, pulling out a dazzling light like golden threads behind her.

She didn't have time to wash and change, so she chased after her in a plain white jacket and a single skirt, revealing a section of her white jade ankle and small embroidered shoes under the fluttering hem of the skirt.

The horses were bare, not even saddled.

Yu Lingxi controlled the horse to pace a little and cast her clear and beautiful apricot eyes down on the horse.

"Miss."

Looking at each other, Ning Yin hid her tightly bandaged left arm behind her back, trying to hide it.

Yu Lingxi still saw the bright red oozing out of the gauze, so she couldn't help pursing her lips, and the sweet and warm rusty smell seemed to overflow from her lips and teeth.

She said suddenly: "You said you don't have a name, so I'll give you one."

Ning Yin looked at her and listened quietly.