Chapter 33 Not Sweet

Zhao Yuming died so suddenly that Yu Lingxi could not react for a while.

  Seeing that the maid didn't look like she was joking, she frowned slowly and asked, "How to die?"

  Hu Tao said, "The Zhao family said that he died of a sudden illness."

  "How is that possible?" Yu Lingxi knew Zhao Yuming twice. I have never heard of any serious illness in her life.

  "Yes, this servant is also surprised. The Zhao Mansion is short of manpower and wants to borrow a few servants from our house to help with the funeral arrangements. This servant took the opportunity to inquire about it and said that this morning the servant of the East Palace came to pick up Miss Biao. In the palace, the servant went to urge her to wash up, only to find that she was gone."

  At this point, Hu Tao stroked her chest and said with lingering fear, "I heard from an insider in their house that the cousin fell under the bed with red and purple lips. It doesn't look like he died suddenly, but it looks like he committed suicide by taking poison."

  Poison?

  For a person like Zhao Yuming, even though she saw her whole family being wiped out with her own eyes in her previous life, she still dared to grab Ning Yin's lower garments and beg for mercy. She loved her own life more than anything else, how could she commit suicide so easily?

  Moreover, it was just before entering the palace to serve the prince.

  What's more, when she came to the Yu Mansion yesterday, she was clearly showing weakness but actually demonstrating. It really didn't look like she was seeking suicide.

  There were so many doubts that Yu Lingxi glanced at Ning Yin beside her subconsciously.

  Ning Yin leaned in the shadows, his face expressionless, and he only twitched the corners of his mouth when Yu Lingxi looked over.

  The smile was extremely cold.

  Yu Lingxi noticed that he was unhappy, her lips parted slightly, but she didn't know how to ask.

  She simply pursed her lips, not thinking too much, and turned to Hu Tao: "Prepare the carriage and horses, I want to go to Zhao Mansion." "

  Ah?"

  Hu Tao blinked and hurriedly advised: "Miss, you are not in good health. You can't go to that kind of place."

  Zhao Yuming's death was so strange that Yu Lingxi was afraid that Ning Yin would be involved.

  She made up her mind and ordered: "Prepare incense candles and paper money."

  After walking out of the water pavilion, she looked back and saw that Ning Yin was still leaning in the water pavilion, half of his face was covered with shadow, and there was no sign of happiness or anger.

  Yu Lingxi took a deep breath, walked back and took a candy as a gift from Ning Yin. Then she looked into his dark eyes and said, "Wait until I come back, Wei Qi."

  Ning Yin watched her leave for a long time. He put the candy in his hand into his mouth and crunched it like a bone.

  Bah, it tastes bad.

  ...

  Zhao Mansion.

  The mansion has not yet been expanded and is not as grand as in the previous life. The paint on the door's animal-headed door knocker has fallen off, and the word "Fu" has faded and peeled off, making it look a bit shabby and deserted.