Chapter 7 - defeated dog

The swordsmanship of Qing Xiao and others is all military.

The three assailants threw their hands at each other, looked at each other, and jumped over the wall to escape.

The wind stopped, and the shadows of dead branches and trees were reflected in the stagnant water.

Yu Lingxi held her breath and moved forward, looking at the motionless young man on the ground through the veil with mixed feelings.

"Is he dead?"

Qing Xiao put the sword back into its sheath, walked over, and turned the boy in black, who was lying in the blood on his back.

Facing the young man's gloomy gaze, Qing Xiao suddenly let go, feeling startled for no reason.

This boy has dangerous eyes, like a beast.

But just for a moment, the sense of crisis that was chilling to the marrow disappeared, and the young man in front of him was so weak that he seemed to die at any moment.

Qing Xiao suppressed the surprise at that moment, stood up, and said: "Miss Hui, he is still alive."

Yu Lingxi exhaled slightly but couldn't tell whether it was relaxation or something else.

The young man was lying on his back on the ground, his head slightly tilted in Yu Lingxi's direction, and his chest was dark with blood.

Yu Lingxi remembered the purpose of this time and moved her hand while holding the whip.

The arrogant lunatic in her previous life was just like a defeated dog, lying half-dead in front of her.

At this time, he didn't even have the strength to turn over and dodge.

But for some reason, the whip in his hand seemed to be extremely heavy, and he couldn't lift it no matter what.

Ning Yin's eyes were like calm black pools, reflecting Yu Lingxi's slim and graceful figure, and she looked at her without blinking.

Yu Lingxi couldn't describe the look in his eyes; it was dark and calm, but there was an undercurrent.

Those eyes swirled through her emotions.

All kinds of revolving lanterns passed by in the previous life—wronged, sad, angry, etc.

The wind passed through silently, and the hand holding the horsewhip was tightened but finally fell powerlessly.

Yu Lingxi suddenly felt exhausted and pursed her lips: "Qing Xiao, let's go."

Qing Xiao glanced at the young man lying on the ground, hesitant to speak.

In the end, he didn't ask anything and led the other four guards to keep up with the slightly hasty pace of the master.

Yu Lingxi didn't turn her head; she didn't realize that the boy lying on the ground was staring in the direction of her departure. She propped herself up and stood up little by little.

Leaning staggeringly against the wall of the workshop, he lowered his eyes and put away the sharp, short blade that had been unsheathed in his sleeve.

The jackdaw perched on the dead tree seemed to sense the murderous intent and fluttered its wings in shock.

Just now, as long as that woman dared to show a little malice, the short blade in his hand would pierce her slender and beautiful neck.

But she didn't.

It's strange that when I met her twice in a row, the emotions in her eyes were very complicated, like fear and anger.

She doesn't like him but wants to save him.