Chapter 2-Die

Yu Lingxi was so nervous that she untied a white jade belt for a long time.

Ning Yin was not in a hurry; she tapped her thigh with her index finger unhurriedly, without changing her posture at all.

The candle was brightly lit, and from Ning Yin's perspective, she could see her fragile and fair neck extending to the depth of her collar, which was more alluring than the finest suet jade.

He saw through everything with a lazy expression, enjoying Yu Lingxi's clumsy overtures in his leisure time.

Even though she was as cool as Ning Yin, she had to admit that Yu Lingxi's skin was extremely beautiful. Even though her status is no longer noble, her icy muscles and bones are still bright and beautiful, and even her hair seems to be shining under the lights.

The light made Ning Yin feel uncomfortable, making people want to pull it off and crush it between their fingers. Not to mention, she was pleasing herself for another man.

He quietly looked at the busy beauty with blushing cheeks under the light and said calmly, "Yu Lingxi, you overestimate yourself."

His eyes seemed to be condensed with black ice, handsome and deep, revealing darkness and coldness.

Yu Lingxi was sweating thinly from her temples, feeling extremely wronged in her heart: "Whether it's high or not, you have to... try it out."

The raw silk around her waist was undone, and her skirts were piled up at her feet. She shrank slightly in the chilly spring.

Then she tremblingly wrapped her arms around his neck, moved closer, held her breath, and printed the soft fragrance on Ning Yin's cool, thin lips.

Seeing that he didn't make a sound, she boldly moved up again and licked the tip of his straight nose.

Anyway, after getting along for two years, she knows how to smooth the hair of a lunatic.

If he was in a good mood that night, it would just be harder; if he was in a bad mood, he would see blood.

Unfortunately, the madman didn't know what stimulated him tonight, and he was in a bad mood.

"Smile," Ning Yin ordered coldly in the dark tent.

Compared with his neat clothes, Yu Lingxi was much more embarrassed. She felt extremely uncomfortable all over, her stomach was burning, and she barely moved the corners of her mouth, unable to smile.

Ning Yin raised her eyebrows, obviously dissatisfied.

He pinched Yu Lingxi's lips and pulled them to the sides. The lip was bitten by him, and it was still bleeding, which was a color more gorgeous than lip balm.

It wasn't until she was pulled out into a nondescript smirk, her eyes blurred with pain, that Ning Yin let her go and laughed so hard that her chest shook.

He propped his temples and leaned against the head of the couch, stretched out his fingers and pressed Yu Lingxi's lips, and slowly wiped the oozing blood evenly, with a low voice and a smile: "Such a small mouth, how dare you eat this book?"

The joking words made Yu Lingxi's cheeks tingle.

She used to be the radiant and noble daughter of the general's mansion, dignified and arrogant. For two years, she endured fear and pain, thinking that she had nothing to care about, but when she heard Ning Yin's joking words remind her of how humble she is now, she was so wrong that she shed tears.

There was a burning pain in her stomach; her body was uncomfortable, and her heart was also uncomfortable. Something tense was about to break, and Yu Lingxi didn't know where her courage came from.