Chapter 13: spring search

Those three spoonfuls of finely ground pepper powder were so spicy that even the walnuts on the side could swallow their throats with fear.

But Ning Yin didn't hesitate; he took the wine cup and drank it down.

Even Yu Lingxi was a little surprised now.

From her impression, she remembered that Ning Yin couldn't eat spicy food very much.

The purpose of giving him this glass of wine is to test whether his xinxing is really different from his previous life, and the second is to see if his knuckles are red from the cold, just to take a few sips to drive away the cold.

Unexpectedly, the young Ning Yin was so sincere.

"Thank you, Miss..."

Before he finished speaking, Ning Yin felt a sharp, pungent choke in his throat and hurriedly turned his head and clenched his fist against the tip of his nose. The corners of his eyes turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and his thin lips had the cold light of wine, which was nothing to him. His handsome, blood-colored handsome face was stained with a bright color.

There is a sense of vulnerability, as if someone has just been bullied.

Ning Yin wanted to drink again, but Yu Lingxi reached out to cover his cup in time.

Her white hands were extremely slender, and her nails were slightly pink, like a few fallen plums on the snow.

She said: "There is prickly ash in Tusu wine; if you can't eat spicy food, drink less."

"I can drink."

Ning Yin's thin lips were flushed; she looked at Yu Lingxi and said, "Miss treats me well; I can't let you down."

It was a look that Yu Lingxi had never seen in her previous life, and she was cautiously ingratiating.

She withdrew her hand and retorted in a low voice: "Who will treat you well?"

"Miss took me in to recuperate, gave me new clothes to wear, and even poured wine for me."

Ning Yin said seriously, "Miss is the person who treats me best in this world."

Crushed snow rolled in from under the bamboo curtain, was coated with a layer of warm yellow by the gauze lamp, and melted in the boiling heat of the small stove.

Yu Lingxi has always felt that Ning Yin's voice is deep and pleasant, and if she talks about love, no one will be able to resist it. It's a pity that what came out of his mouth was always a cold killing intent.

Unexpectedly, the good words that I had never heard in my previous life have been filled up in this life.

Yu Lingxi looked away from Ning Yin's face, feeling a little guilty for some reason.

She is kind by nature and can't bear to kill or harm others, but she has a grudge against what Ning Yin did in her previous life. No matter who died on his couch for no reason and whose body was abandoned after death and became a lonely ghost, it would be difficult to let go of it.

She knew that Ning Yin liked bright colors, but the new clothes she gave him were inconspicuous dark blue and dark; she also remembered that Ning Yin didn't eat spicy food, but she still gave him the Tusu wine with pepper powder.

Yu Lingxi can't kill like Ning Yin, but no matter how spineless she is, she knows that she should not live her life around Ning Yin's preferences.

He said that she was the person who treated him the best in the world; maybe it was a lie, but Yu Lingxi still softened her gaze.