Chapter 26: thank

"Who allowed you to come in? Get out!"

Ning Tan was furious, grabbed the quilt and wrapped it under it.

He only cared about hiding his embarrassment, but the woman under him was exposed from head to toe, and the scene was very exciting immediately.

Yu Xinyi glanced at the naked woman; it was really Zhao Yuming.

Relieved, she advanced instead of retreating and pulled down a fluttering curtain in front of the prince, covering Zhao Yuming, who was still delirious.

Although Yu Xinyi didn't like Zhao Yuming and felt even more disgusted with this woman after the Chunsou incident, she always remembered that she was also a woman.

Fortunately, it wasn't Sui Sui who was lying on the couch; if so, the curtain would have been twisted around Ning Tan's neck.

Ning Zizhuo was also dumbfounded, probably afraid that Ning Tan would become angry and murderous, so he deliberately loudly made a rescue: "Master Yu, have you brought the red sandalwood Buddha beads of Huang Cousin?"

After finishing speaking, he walked in the door, pretending to be surprised and asked: "Hey, His Royal Highness is here too."

Ning Zizhuo mentioned the title of Princess Deyang, and Ning Tan swallowed it with murderous intent and scolded: "Go away!"

"What's the noise?"

Down the corridor, the voice of Princess Deyang's majesty came steadily.

Everyone fell silent for a moment and stepped aside, one after another.

Ning Tan was a licentious and wanton woman; besides the emperor, she was most afraid of this aunt. He hurried down to the bed and grabbed his clothes to cover his body, but he was caught by the blanket and fell to the ground with a thud.

And Zhao Yuming was delirious, humming and twisting his body to wrap around him.

Princess Deyang helped the female official forward, and what she saw was such an unsightly picture. The agarwood Buddha bead bracelet in his hand was cut off, and the beads splashed all over the ground.

On the carriage, Yu Lingxi re-tied her hair into a bun and adjusted her dress and skirt.

Because she refrained from having a man, her body still had the effect of the medicine, which made her feel a little uncomfortable. With one hand, she put her cheek against the lingering heat to cool down, and with the other hand, she held a plain silver hairpin, with the sharp point of the hairpin stuck in her palm, to maintain her calmness.

Probably because her breathing was too forbearable and short, Ning Yin, who was driving the car in front, noticed the clue and stopped the car with one hand holding the rein.

"Why don't you leave?" Yu Lingxi opened her mouth, only to realize that her voice was extremely hoarse.

Ning Yin raised the curtain of the car; his eyes fell on her face for a moment, and Fang said: "Miss, wait a moment."

After saying that, he jumped out of the car and walked towards the corner shop.

Yu Lingxi had just escaped from the tiger's mouth, so she was left alone in the car at this time, so she was inevitably a little nervous.

Even she herself didn't know when it started; not only was she no longer afraid of Ning Yin, she even trusted Ning Yin more.

Soon the carriage sank, and Yu Lingxi raised her eyes alertly and saw Ning Yin come in with the curtain of the car lifted, holding a package of things wrapped in oil paper, sitting upright opposite her.