Chapter 11 - Xue Cen

Ning Yin is a person without five senses and never knows what shame is.

In their previous life, Yu Lingxi served him to take a bath, so he often exposed his cold, white, and strong body like this, walking towards her step by step from the steamy soup pool like a seductive water demon, letting the water drops glide over the fresh wounds and secrets that turned flesh and blood on his body.

He has a kind of almost numb indifference towards his body; whether he is naked or gouged out with a knife, he is unmoved. It seemed that it was just a piece of dead meat at room temperature, and there was nothing to avoid suspicion.

Those incomprehensible and disgusting cold-blooded personalities in their previous life seem to have been vague. answers after meeting the young Ning Yin.

A person who can't even control his own life, how can he expect to have moral shame?

Thoughts came back, and when Ning Yin tried to continue to take off, Yu Lingxi stopped him in time: "Stop!"

Ning Yin looked up with ink-like eyes, and Yu Lingxi had a headache from seeing those unwavering eyes.

"This is not the fairy capital of the desire realm. In my place, you must understand etiquette, righteousness, and shame."

Yu Lingxi's forehead twitched slightly, and he said patiently, "Go to the screen and change."

No matter what problems he had in his previous life, she has to correct them in this life!

The screen is old, and the silk on it has become thin and yellowed, vaguely casting the shadow of a young man who is thin but not weak.

The smell of medicine in the house was bitter. Yu Lingxi stood under the eaves with her sleeves folded to breathe. After thinking about it, she tentatively asked, "What's your name?"

There was a silence behind the screen, and he replied, "Twenty-seven."

Yu Lingxi knew why and asked, "I mean, your previous name."

After another moment of silence, Ning Yin said, "I don't remember."

Hearing this, Yu Lingxi showed a suspicious expression.

I don't remember who I am, but I remember returning to the palace for revenge. I don't remember who I am, but I can sit in the position of regent.

If Yu Lingxi didn't still have the memories of her previous life, she might have believed his nonsense.

"Whether you don't remember, or it's not convenient to tell the past, this kitten will be returned to you."

Thinking of her reason for coming, Yu Lingxi ordered the maid to put the kitten on the couch and said to the back of the screen, "Because of my special constitution, I can't keep a cat. After two days, when you recover from your injuries, take it away with you so that you can take care of it."

Behind the screen, the boy seemed to understand something, and the action of tying his belt was abused.

She still didn't think about keeping him, even if he said: he was "willing to do anything".

Seeing that Ning Yin didn't reply, Yu Lingxi cleared her throat and explained: "The immortals in the Desire Realm have been destroyed, and the people who make a living in it cannot be sold as domestic slaves because their origins are unknown. My brother said that female slaves would serve as the secretary of the teaching workshop. Male slaves will be sent to the frontier as corvee. You are seriously injured. Although I can't bear to send you to the frontier as a coolie, I can't keep you for long."

"Miss, I understand." Ning Yin lowered her eyes to cover the emotion in her eyes and walked out from behind the screen.

Yu Lingxi raised her eyes, slightly dazed.