Chapter 179 - 180

Start from the beginning

Of course, even Xiao Qiheng himself does not know his original identity now, and only thinks that he is cheating with his identity as Tiandao. However, he, including Qi Rui and others, will eventually have a battle with Tiandao in the Thousand Yuan World. Very clear.

After all, there is no room for two tigers in one mountain, and there is no room for others to sleep soundly on a couch lying on its side!

...

"Stop, who are you, and why are you here in our Chiyou tribe?" A two-meter-tall man stood in the air holding a long gun, pointing the gun at little Qi Heng on Kui Niu's head. He didn't care about little Qi Heng at all. There is something contemptuous about the image of a child.

The little man stood on Kui Niu's head, with his hands behind his back, but there was a majestic momentum coming from his small body.

Looking at the figure in the air in front of me, and the lava everywhere, it was still cold, and everywhere I looked, everything was white. Although I was a little surprised, I was very confident.

"I am a disciple of Jiuxuan Tianzong. I am here today to ask for the Fox Clan from you, Chiyou."

The strong man in silver armor caught a glimpse of the two Fox Clan on Kui Niu's back. Although he looked rough and wild, he was thoughtful. But it was delicate, and I immediately understood the key.

"But what did the two people behind you say? There has been no strong person in the Fox clan for nearly ten thousand years, and they all rely on the protection of my Chi You clan. They..." "

Okay, I want the Fox clan, don't you hear me?" Little Qi Heng frowned. , with an unhappy look on his face, "Ask someone who can take charge to talk to me.

No matter how much I quarrel with you, you can't make the decision." The strong man's face turned ugly for a moment. He stared at Qi Heng bitterly, but he also Knowing that he was no match for this emperor-level desolate beast, he could only hold back and said, "Well, wait a moment, our young clan leader..." "

Whatever the young clan leader's cultivation level is, he is worthy of a Nascent Soul. I'll ask your clan leader to come out, otherwise there will be one A clan elder is fine too." Qi Heng was impatient and felt that this man could not understand human speech.

"Okay, what a disciple of Jiuxuan Tianzong, but you don't even look down on me, the young patriarch. I want to see how powerful you are!" Yuan Jitai, the young patriarch of Chiyou, who came over after hearing the news, said, said angrily.

Qi Heng's eyes glanced at the young patriarch indifferently, not wanting to waste time at all. He had the same attitude as his master Qi Rui when facing the enemy, "Big man, I leave it to you, beat them until they are willing to talk properly." After that

, With a tap of his little foot, he flew into the air. With a wave of his hand, a strange-looking flying car made of various black iron minerals appeared in front of everyone. Qi Heng did not hesitate to stand on the flying car, which was convenient and labor-saving.

Seeing this, the two fox brothers and sisters also jumped on this strange iron lump, not wanting to cause trouble to Kui Niu.

"Ha! Where are our warriors from the Chi You clan? Up!" Yuan Ji Tai was still very authoritative. With a command, several figures appeared in the strangely cold lava.

When Kui Niu saw the food, each of which was no smaller than himself, he let out a "moo~" excitedly and fell down, so fast that Chi You couldn't react in time.

But these Chi You were not afraid. After all, they saw an emperor-level desolate beast. The people who responded to Yuan Ji Tai this time were all Chi You who were in the Heyuan realm at the same level as the emperor. They couldn't win one on one. Ten against one, they Chi You It's impossible to lose.