Chapter 63: Skip classes during the day and go out at night

"Ron, Dean, and Seamus, are they asleep?"

Around eleven thirty at night, Harry suddenly sat up in bed and quietly asked Ron, who was sleeping in the bed next to him.

Not everyone could have a room to themselves like Dudley; Harry shared a four-person room in Gryffindor.

During the day in the flying class, didn't Harry get into an argument with Malfoy and chase him on a flying broomstick? In the end, the two chased each other for a long time in the air, but the duel was inconclusive, and it all ended because Madam Hooch fainted for no apparent reason.

After class, Malfoy maliciously challenged Harry to a 'duel,' scheduled for midnight in the Trophy Room.

Because the agreed time was midnight, the two of them went to bed early after dinner, conveniently avoiding the time when Hermione returned.

Harry wasn't clear about Hermione's situation in Gryffindor. Hermione didn't mention these things to even Ron, so Harry naturally knew even less.

As for what he had observed himself...

You can't expect Harry, a straightforward guy, to notice these details.

And recently, his mind was filled with thoughts of Malfoy. Cough, to be more precise, it was about how to use his boots to kick Malfoy's butt.

The two of them quietly put on their clothes and sneaked out of the dormitory, attempting to exit the common room through the moonlit window.

However, Ron, inattentive, accidentally bumped into a table near the fireplace, making a loud noise.

"Who?"

A sudden voice echoed in the silent room, startling both of them. They thought something eerie had appeared and almost hugged each other.

When the two finally managed to recover, they realized it was Hermione.

"Hermione? What are you doing here?"

Harry asked curiously.

Due to the events of the evening, Hermione didn't want to return to the dormitory. Considering what Michael said to her, she didn't know who did the morning incident in the dormitory, but someone did. Originally, she planned to lie down on the sofa in the common room and read a book. Perhaps it was because she played too much in the Forbidden Forest during the day; anyway, Hermione fell asleep leaning on the sofa.

"Where are you guys going?"

After waking up, Hermione didn't answer Harry immediately but asked back.

She could say that she stayed up too late reading, but why did Harry and Ron wake up so late? Judging by the moonlight outside the window, she noticed that the two weren't wearing pajamas.

"Are you going for a night stroll?"

Hermione saw through their intentions and exclaimed, "I can't believe you're planning to go out in the middle of the night!"

"Hush, keep your voice down."

Ron was afraid that Hermione would wake up the others and hastily whispered.

Ignoring Ron, Hermione stared at Harry. "Don't you know that doing this will cost Gryffindor points? Do you want to hand the House Cup to Slytherin?"

"I can't let you do this."

Hermione blocked the way for the two, using her hands to prevent them from leaving. Even when isolated, she continued to defend the interests of her house, even though no one cared.