Chapter 5: Professor Jerry from "The Lord of the Rings"

4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.

The sun rose over the neat garden in front of the house, casting its light on the number four bronze plaque on the Dursley family's front door. Sunlight quietly crept into their living room, illuminating Mr. Dursley's naturally round and large buttocks. Mrs. Dursley hummed an out-of-date tune in the kitchen, carefully preparing breakfast.

On the mantelpiece, many photos displayed scenes of their family members: the big-headed boy riding his first bicycle, enjoying a carousel at a fair, playing computer games with his father, and being kissed by his mother, depicting the image of a happy family of three.

Yet, in the corner of the mantelpiece, there was another photo, indicating that their family had more than three members. The tall big-headed boy was tightly embracing another boy, dressed in the same style of clothing, both smiling sweetly.

"One, two, three, four, two, two, three, four, three, two, three, four, one more time."

Dudley was using his thumb to support his entire body, constantly undulating on his own lawn. Large drops of sweat fell onto the emerald-green grass, soaking his entire back.

Underneath Dudley were small, deformed blades of grass trampled by him.

Harry sat on the steps of the house, hands supporting his head, quietly watching Dudley exercise, silently counting for him.

'105, 106, 200...'

Although Harry seemed afraid of his cousin, he actually liked being around Dudley because it made him feel secure, and he wouldn't be treated as if he were invisible.

When Harry silently counted to three hundred, Dudley finally stopped, fart as he sat down on the lawn.

"Comfortable."

Wiping the sweat from his face, Dudley's rosy and plump face displayed a contented expression.

Picking up two dumbbells placed aside, he continued exercising his biceps.

Each 30kg weight in Dudley's hands seemed like a plastic toy.

Whether or not one could learn magic, having a healthy and strong body was essential.

The story of the great white-robed wizard Gandalf tells us that to become an excellent wizard, one must first be able to wield a sword, cut down fierce orcs, and then learn the spell of illumination.

"Harry, you should exercise too. You're too thin and short, looks like a malnourished skinny monkey."

Dudley, while exercising, didn't forget to remind his little cousin, "Let me tell you secretly, those blond girls with big boobs love guys with muscles like me the most."

Strictly speaking, Harry was fine in all aspects except for being a bit thin. Dudley said this because he was comparing himself.

"Sure, Brother D."

Harry awkwardly replied, not knowing if he genuinely didn't understand or pretended not to.

Bright green eyes remained dull as they stared at Dudley, and no one knew what was going on in his mind.

'Feels like the Harry in the movies isn't this dull, quite smart.'

My little cousin seems a bit silly. What to do? Waiting online, urgent.

How can I deal with that noseless guy in the future?

"Dudley Dursley, there's a letter for you."

The mailman's shout interrupted Dudley's thoughts.